Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #31
~{Midnight.Train}~
Webkinz :)

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

I totally agree. I'm a webkinz and proud! I really don't care about trading. I'm probably too young anyway. And your right, You should be happy to be a webkinz honestly. I mean really what's the point of being sad about having one of the lower statuses, if you've signed up to be a GT then good for you! It'll be your turn eventually and if not then you should if you're unhappy being a webkinz. I guess my point is, there's no reason to be sad if you're not trying to change it. Hope I helped
Lolo12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 10:40 PM   #32
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I like just being part of WI as a Webkinz, Gifted, or anything! The only reason I went through the training program to become gifted is because I don't enjoy the trading room on WW. I get annoyed at all the scammers. Now that I am gifted I am in no hurry to move to guru status or trade everyday. I enjoy reading post and making new friends more than trading constantly. Not that I haven't gotten a few items that I dreamed of. But that is not the only reason I am here.
So, if you are not looking to trade on WI then you should be happy being a Webkinz, after all...We all love our Webkinz...that is why we are all here.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #33

MotherK62 will become famous soon enough

Great thread! I am a proud Webkinz and this is THE BEST site for everyone, gifted or not, guru or admin, everyone together is what makes this site so great. I am a grown woman who works full time, with many interests, but my kids and me love webkinz and this is the best hobby related forum, or any other forum for that matter, I've ever belonged to!

I love and proud to be "just a webkinz" !!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #34
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I LOve JUST BEING a webkinz! I don't have anything to trade but I DO love just chatting, being as helpful as I can be, hosting room contests, owning clubs and being part of clubs! It doesn't matter your "status" it matters what you act like on here becasue thats the only thing that can show! LOL I applied to be a GT ONCe, got rejected and thought: is it really worth it TO ME? probably not...so why not just be happy and have fun on here? this is just a place to have fun with WI Friends!

Have a happy eco-friendly day!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 01:04 AM   #35
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

It is DEFINITELY fine to be a webkinz! Some people don't want to trade, or don't have an interest in trading, or some may be trying to become a GT. But, it's definitely fine to be a webkinz, no one should feel like they're 'not cool' or something along those lines if they're a webkinz
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #36
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Great thread, when you are a webkinz, you still get all of the privlliges as anyone else would(except for a lil' kinz)
[rep]
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #37
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's perfectly fine to be just a Webkinz! If you're a Webkinz you still do everything everyone else does except trade. (And you can trade in Webkinz World.) Rep to you! I feel alot of Webkinz stress because their not Gifted.

Quote:
Originally posted by FunnyHoney
I agree. Even when I was a Webkinz I didn't wish to be a GT.
I simply wrote my WW ID like your supposed to.
What made me first apply to be a GT was someone that said:

ish 2 B GT
Webkinz :]

The reason I don't put my username is because I don't want 1,000,000 friend requests, so I just use the W for Wuvs or something.

Then I applied
Old 02-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #38
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I agree

At one point, I admit I did feel bad. Seeing a member that joined in August, and is now a GG! But now I realize there is more to WI than being a Gift Guru, or Gift trainee. I really don't know what else to say...(=
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:22 AM   #39
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Webkinz. Some people join WI just to find more information about WW or find someone to chat with about WW. Some people might be too busy to go through the gift training process becuase of their life style. (School, work, etc)
I think the status is just your choice, and it has nothing to do with how good you are or how much you know. So I think it is perfectly fine to stay a Webkinz. When I look at other people's posts, the most important fact for me is how nice they are and how helpful they are, not how many stars they have or if they are Webkinz, GT, G or GG. Good luck!
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #40
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I agree!!So much.Being a trainee/gifted/gift guru isnt all cake and icecream.It can be very tideous.Webkinz rock
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed