Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

I've Seen Many Posts And Things That Say: I'm Just A Webkinz Around The Forum. I Think It's Absolutely Fine To Be 'Just A Webkinz.' You Can Still Meet Gifted Members And Everyone On WI, Lil' Kinz Or Gift Coach And Everything In Between!

Even I Want To Be A Part Of The GE- Or At Least Become A Gift Trainee.

I Get A Bit Upset When I See:

(random username)

PERSON123456

Grrr... I'm Still A
Webkinz (:

Because Not Only Are They Upset, I Feel Bad To Be A Webkinz. But I Know That It's Fine.

So Maybe You Should Say:

I Have 89
Webkinz (:

or

Proud
Webkinz (:

But Don't Be Embarrased.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #2

I♥Twilight has disabled reputation

Default Re: OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

i don't really care wheater someone is a founder or a little kinz, it just maters on how nice and helpful they are
I♥Twilight is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #3

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks. I agree.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Great post, I see many of those. Everyone should be proud to be a Webkinz
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

It's perfectly fine to be a webkinz. Some people never get past being a webkinz. Nothing really wrong with that, everyone moves at their own pace to become gifted. It's nothing to be embarrased about at all. We were all webkinz at one point.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
It's perfectly fine to be a webkinz. Some people never get past being a webkinz. Nothing really wrong with that, everyone moves at their own pace to become gifted. It's nothing to be embarrased about at all. We were all webkinz at one point.
True. Also, there are tons of people here that don't want to be anything else. They are happy to chat with everyone else and don't want the extra work and time it takes to trade on WI.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

That's true! Some of the nicest, sweetest and most helpful members aroundhere are Webkinz! I actually preferred being a Webkinz before, because people seem to treat you differently when you have a higher status, and I think that's wrong, everyone here contributes to making WI a great place!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Many of us Webkinz have so much multi tasking going on that we don't feel we need the extra pressure . It takes a lot of time to make the great place it is for everyone.

Like me many may be building their rares and special items up for trading.

They may also be learning all the special sites and ways to assist

Good goals take time. You will know if and when it is time for you to apply to be gifted. Wisdom comes.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I agree. Even when I was a Webkinz I didn't wish to be a GT.
I simply wrote my WW ID like your supposed to.
What made me first apply to be a GT was someone that said:

ish 2 B GT
Webkinz :]

Then I applied
Old 02-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #10
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

it is great to be a webkinz
as a gifted member it can get stressful trading

you are just as helpful either way
trueblue is offline Female
Closed