Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 02:49 PM   #81
creampuff8
Webkinz :)

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

I lost my autumn sweater and my spider gummies but then some mystery person sent an autumn sweater to me. People on WI are so nice!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #82
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I don't know if I have lost anything yet I don't think so not that I want to jinx it
bigduck is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #83
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

Ganz Is Fixing The Terrible Glitch
Old 11-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #84
♫emmi05♫
Gifted

emmi05 is on a distinguished road

I really agree with every word you say! I am totally backing you up on this, because all that you have said is true.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:59 PM   #85
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by emmi05
I really agree with every word you say! I am totally backing you up on this, because all that you have said is true.
Thank you!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #86
thundybear

umm, maybe it ius just you. I had one glitch and they fixed it a fter a few days. There are so many people on webkinz, lucky that the site even exsits. They do not have all day to return lost items. I lost a santa suit. But was patient and got it back. just be patient.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #87
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by thundybear
umm, maybe it ius just you. I had one glitch and they fixed it a fter a few days. There are so many people on webkinz, lucky that the site even exsits. They do not have all day to return lost items. I lost a santa suit. But was patient and got it back. just be patient.
How did you get it back?
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #88
Gift Guru

mstocky is on a distinguished road

YES, they stink about helping you out!! It's so unfair. Sorry this happened. All I can say is, keep trying to contact them - email, phone, everything! Good luck.
mstocky is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #89
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

I'm so sorry you lost such great items. I think your frustration is more than fair and well written. It s all in how you write it. you seem to have a well balanced first post. I am so sad you lost your POTM item. That's a very bad one to lose. try calling 1 - 866 - web kinz . Make sure you have an adult with you if your under 18. Ya never know. They might be able to help with something. But don't get your hopes up
chaotic is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 09:41 PM   #90
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

That's a good point. The only thing is that most companies work the glitches out BEFORE they go public. Or at the very least, work on them before they add new things that make things worse. I mean, take the new stuff like the Charm Forest or the Kinz Academy. I like them and everything, but if it was a matter of waitng an extra month or 2 so they could fix the other glitches, I'd gladly wait for them to go online while they fixed the other broken stuff first. Yes, bugs and glitches are inevidable, but we aren't just talking about floating trophies or invisible pets or Arte staring off into space when you try to sell your latest gem. We are talking serious glitches where things go missing, people getting kicked off in the middle of games, or- my biggest pet peave- the infamous "Hourly Glitch" where you pray that you don't lose track of time and are in the middle of buying/selling/ or game playing when it happens. I can live with my alley cat who occasionally goes invisible, and I don't really care if my pineapple lamp is stuck off the side of the screen, it's quite comical actually. But my gosh, if I lose another trophy from Goobers Lab because my game runs into the next hour and I don't x out quickly enough, I'm going to be a VERY unhappy girl!!

** sigh ** all better now.. Thanks for letting me vent!

View Post Originally Posted by bananasRus
have you ever made a game?
is you have you would know how had it is and sometime you dont even know what the glitch is.
Closed