Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #41
Baby252

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

If tried with it go here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-t133995.html
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 12:51 PM   #42
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I think they are fighting a losing battle with the Clubhouse. I have no need or desier to "live chat" with anyone in WW because it's much safer and more fun here on WI. I would never dare to trade in Kinzchat, either. Justin and the mods here do a MUCH better job of monitoring and keeping us safe.
Besides, all the tampering with the Kinzchat seems to be affecting everything else, such as room naming, pet naming, and that Quizzy's word game. Seems like it's more trouble than it's worth. OH~! and the Webkinz Studio, I think that's effected too by the Clubhouse chat.

View Post Originally Posted by mandytraut
I'm on Ganz' side, I guess. Ganz is trying to fix it. Why else would fixing the clubhouse take so long? Because they're really busy with other things.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #43
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

im mad because when i typed in my kinzstyle code, instead of the bag, i got a charm fairy topiary! uggggggh
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 12:53 PM   #44
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

It's OK. I agree-
GANZ has built up such a huge site, and they are having trouble taking care of all the hugggee problems that go along..they shouldn't have built it up so BIG...
Old 11-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #45
Baby252

Yes! Great point! Ocenblue! If they wanted it that big then they should keep it up!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:57 PM   #46
Sparkleberry

Well if all those items went missing someone probably went into
your account. One time, I went to one out of 3 yards I own, and
the pool and ice cream tree was gone! I logged in again and it came
back luckily. I hope everyone's items come back!! Trust me, I known
a person that gave his secret code away and he had 23 webkinz on that account. Imagine how much money was wasted?? Yeah, alot.
Well, I have to go. Wish y'all luck!!

:seal: Sparkleberry :rdr: My 2 favorite kinz!!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:57 PM   #47
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I totally feel for you. I do not store items in my dock. I never have. I have always had a storage room. I never feel comfortable with stuff sitting in my dock. Once they set limits people really started losing stuff. The only thing in my dock now is coupons which will be gone after the trees show up.
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 12:59 PM   #48
ae_girl13

I've never lost anything...Except for when my cousin didn't get the meaning of "rares" and sold my stuff...But I traded for it all back. And I HATE all these glitches...I really hope they fix it soon...-AE
Old 11-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #49
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Aww...I'm so sorry this has happened to
you Tink..(and to all the other members.)
It's ok to vent..we're all here to listen and
be supportive. Thank you for telling us
to keep precious items in a storage bin..
and not in the dock.
I do hope Ganz, at some point, will be
able to replace all your lost items!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #50
Baby252

No one goes onto your account. Theres a whole theard on this by Justin. Ganz knows whats going on just not fixing it.
Closed