Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #31
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

View Post Originally Posted by Gyy7
Really Cool
What??? I'm conf00zed.
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 12:38 PM   #32
Banned
webkinzgirlie is an unknown quantity at this point

I lost an Ultra Mod tv but thats it. i feel bad 4 u gusz!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #33
pugluvr10
Webkinz :)

pugluvr10 is on a distinguished road

I havent lost anything either.
I have a storage room!
Well i think they should make a bank where you can store anything on webkinz even food!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:44 PM   #34
Webkinzrockmysocks

I'm on Ganz' side.
If you think their not doing anything to fix this, then you must be crazy!
If they kept this problem unsolved, or just left it at this, then people would get really angry and wouldn't buy Webkinz, and Ganz wouldn't get no money. Their smart, they know what their doing.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:45 PM   #35
CADEWASE
Gifted

CADEWASE is on a distinguished road

I say thank you for venting because I COMPLETELY understand your frustration, so far I have lost my prismatic chair, koo koo cat clock, lions king throne and my 4 wheeler atv I won from getting 3 wishing wells from WW2. I also want to know why it is ONLY the exclusive or rare items that are disappearing? I have emailed them numerous times and no response. I do understand it is x-mas time and they are super busy and my problem is very small to them but it is getting very frustrating!!!

Thanks again for venting and I'm glad I'm not the only one losing items.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #36
Call me Loomy!
Gifted

minunbreloom has a spectacular aura about

I feel sorry for all of you guys- My friend had like 19 Webkinz, and now has 27. Well, anyway, when she had 19, someone hacked on to her account and stole AAAALLLLL of her stuff. Not just her PSIs and stuff, like even they stole her stuff that aren't even worth that much!!! Isn't that SAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 11-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #37
♡☮☯ rock on
Gifted

mandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of light

I'm on Ganz' side, I guess. Ganz is trying to fix it. Why else would fixing the clubhouse take so long? Because they're really busy with other things.
mandytraut is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #38
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by minunbreloom
I feel sorry for all of you guys- My friend had like 19 Webkinz, and now has 27. Well, anyway, when she had 19, someone hacked on to her account and stole AAAALLLLL of her stuff. Not just her PSIs and stuff, like even they stole her stuff that aren't even worth that much!!! Isn't that SAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Oh my gosh yes!! That's why, every body, don't share your password, or regularly change it!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #39
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Maybe, but I doubt it. Remember, we are dealing with electronic virutal items stored in an electronic, virtual world. An item is just as apt to get lost in a webkinz "Bank" as it would in your dock, room, or virtual storage container. A virtual bank would be just as vulnerable to a glitch, power surge, or hacker, or plain human error.
Sorry you lost your stuff. I too am getting frustrated with Ganz, and can't wait to see what Kookies look like. Oh, I'll still care for my Webknz pets, and even renew my account next year but I won't be spending as much time or $$ (real money or KC) in WW if Kookies is any good.

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
Remember how the creative director said they were making a bank?? Maybe you'll be able to store precious items in there?? maybe?

---ADDED--- I hope so, that might help everyone
Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #40
CADEWASE
Gifted

CADEWASE is on a distinguished road

Also, I did not lose my items when they were in my dock. I lost them when I tried to put them in my room then GANS auto-logged me off and when I logged back in the items are gone.

View Post Originally Posted by CADEWASE
I say thank you for venting because I COMPLETELY understand your frustration, so far I have lost my prismatic chair, koo koo cat clock, lions king throne and my 4 wheeler atv I won from getting 3 wishing wells from WW2. I also want to know why it is ONLY the exclusive or rare items that are disappearing? I have emailed them numerous times and no response. I do understand it is x-mas time and they are super busy and my problem is very small to them but it is getting very frustrating!!!

Thanks again for venting and I'm glad I'm not the only one losing items.
Closed