Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 06:33 PM   #131
Hi i am Kyle,I am a
Gift Guru

KOLL will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

View Post Originally Posted by lilshrimp888
Remember how the creative director said they were making a bank?? Maybe you'll be able to store precious items in there?? maybe?

---ADDED--- I hope so, that might help everyone
I hope 2......
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 07:02 PM   #132
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
Wow, everyone has vented out their feelings

Also, are the bee costumes valuable? I have eight of them in my dock and I want to know if I should get rid of them or something
No they aren't very valuable, I sold most of mine! The whole set is priced at 200 KC by MommaB!

---------- hellotink12 added 16 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by hisgrace24
I am so sorry for your losses. That is incredibly discouraging.

May I ask how many items you had in your dock? The reason I ask is that the 100 dock limit is a challenge. I have stored all of the items that I can, but you can't store wallpaper, flooring, coupons, etc.

Thanks for the warning. I will work on some more storage.
I probably didn't have more than 40 items in my dock at the time. I have never had more the 50 items in my dock at one time! So I can rule that out huh?

---------- hellotink12 added 10 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pawprintsforever
BTW, I sent an email to them... does anyone know if they actually respond?
Its a dumb automated response! I sent them an email when my Cukoo Cat Clock went missing!

---------- hellotink12 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by captn9
I get tired of my trophies showing up on the floor with my pedastal in the same square. I have the ability to move the pedastal but not the trophy. It is really annoying.
I know!! My 2nd Webkinz Day Tropy is like that!

Last edited by hellotink12; 11-26-2007 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #133
I'm not a
Webkinz :)

slushie909 is on a distinguished road

My bff lost a few things that she loved too! She lost her Polar Bear and Husky PSI's! That is awful! I'm so sorry! My friend called Ganz and it didn't help anything. I'm so sorry!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:11 PM   #134
HSMusicalFan2
Gifted

HSMusicalFan2's Mom is on a distinguished road

I contacted them yesterday because I had a plant stuck in a tree stump end table in Fantasia my Unicorn's room, and my gold trading card trophy and bounce n burst trophy are both now holograms. You can see them, they look solid, but my pet then walks right through them and you can't pick them up.

So, today they e-mailed back, I checked my WW account and they fixed the tree stump table, I know this because they took every flower out of her room and put it in my dock along with the tree stump table. Nothing in that room is sitting on anything else now. They didn't fix my trophies yet, AND to top it off, they got my reindeer sleigh stuck in Fantasia's doorway when they were in my account today. The sleigh used to be about 15 rooms away in the Christmas room with both reindeers, no way for it to get there besides WW guys in the account messing around with Fantasia's room.

I e-mailed them AGAIN tonight about the 2 existing problems and the new one they caused. If it is so complicated for them to write code for items to sit on other items, why not just stop having double stacked items???? Just don't make trophy stands or tables that things can sit on and this problem goes away. I am going to go through my house tomorrow and anything important I am just going to sit on the floor.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:14 PM   #135
Gifted
zoeyzoeyzoey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by beks
When I lost something, GANZ got it back for me. I lost my disco ball and purple lava.
Who did you call/email/write? I am sure ALOT of people here would like to know because you are the only person I ever heard of getting resolution to this problem...
Old 11-26-2007, 07:28 PM   #136
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
i know this isnt exactley the same as yours, but sometimes when i log on things in MY dock arent there, but if i log on again they are!!! YOU should try that (if you didnt already) HOPE THIS HELPS!!! (p.s. i am trying to do 50 helpful posts) is this helpful??
Yes it is!

---------- hellotink12 added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

I am going to call them RIGHT now! Wish me luck!!

Last edited by hellotink12; 11-26-2007 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #137
moguwong
Gifted

moguwong is on a distinguished road

I haven't lost anything yet but that is really unfair!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:34 PM   #138
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

they took my bubble blower!
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 07:40 PM   #139
niki0987654321
Gifted

webkinz21 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats insane they should like shut down webkinz for like 5 days and fix every account. and quick check all of the ok accounts. and the ones that need fixing should get like 10000 kc
Old 11-26-2007, 07:41 PM   #140
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

A few months back I remember a bulletin in the newspaper warning that if you keep more that 100 items in your dock, you could risk losing them. I guess they meant to glitches or problems with the system. I have several storage rooms and try to keep nothing but food and unopened items in my dock!
MagicMom is offline Female
Closed