Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #121
Me is the most
KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

I am sure that GANZ is trying. The answer they give on their website isn't acceptable since it is possible for more than 3 items to go missing at a time. But they recently added their new "3 items" rule, so maybe they haven't gotten around to changing the Q&A. Even so, I think they need to step it up a notch on their customer service.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #122
zoeyzoeyzoey is on a distinguished road

OK....this is probably the subject I have posted most about. I apologize if you have already read my rants previously but....I had suggested one of the 20 questions submitted to Ganz should have addressed this problem. According to them this ONLY happens if YOU give someone your password. I know this isn't true cuz it's happened to us. Also, isn't it strange it's ALWAYS rare and exclusive items? (I even stupidly suggested buying insurance policies with kinzcash to replace our items when they "mysteriously" disappear). I know this won't make anyone feel better about their lost items but at least know that you're not alone. Thanks for listening AGAIN...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #123
thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Sorry about your loss. I know you are frustrated, but Ganz is working on this. Fill out a form on >>>this<<< thread, and you can see that they are working. Remember, they are just virtual items, a lot worse of stuff could have happened.

---------- Lilypad1394 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

You do not HAVE to only have 100 items, they just recommend it. This helps stop glitches, like this one.
Do you work for Ganz? Who is "they"? This is not a glitch. A glitch is a random undiscovered error. This is not random. It is pervasive and has been going on a long time. My guess is the server becomes overloaded and reboots, losing data because it did not save the info first. It is a computer and that's what happens. Have you ever worked on a document and lost power. You lose data. That means hardware is bad and should be replaced, a memory problem which is easy to remedy but costs money or there is an error in their programming. I am tired of is people trying to say these things can not be explained and they are caused by users. It is NOT magic. Sorry. I'm irked when people blame problems on the people who report them. We are not id10ts.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:30 PM   #124
PM me for it!
Hollistir is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

OMG! Same with me! But I lost all my money and all my things. All I had left was 1 room. I had about 30 rooms. This is sad!

Old 11-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #125
Webkinz :)
kitty cat rock is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i once lost my hot tub and crown of wonder! i also lost 2,050 kinzcash!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #126

The same thing happened to me! I bought a pink shawl for my webkinz reindeer. I was putting it on my pet when webkinz logged me out. When I got back in, it was gone. I complained to them in the comments and sugestions part in the newzpaper but nothing happened. I hope I get it back but that is doubtfull. :lion:

---------- googielee added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

PS after going away from the page where you select your icon, how do you get back?

Last edited by googielee; 11-26-2007 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-26-2007, 06:24 PM   #127
Olivia loves BC is an unknown quantity at this point

one time i was selling stuuff outta one of my clutterd rooms and I SOLD SOME OF MY EXCLUSIVES!!! i was confused and figured outwhat i had done! I couldnt believe it!! ,MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SELL BEFORE YOU SELL IT!! srry i just had to say that!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #128
cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

i know this isnt exactley the same as yours, but sometimes when i log on things in MY dock arent there, but if i log on again they are!!! YOU should try that (if you didnt already) HOPE THIS HELPS!!! (p.s. i am trying to do 50 helpful posts) is this helpful??
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #129

one more thing. my friend was just playing on webkinz at the employment office. she was playing newz papaer delivery. she had two strikes. they gave her a strike for no reason so she lost. that has happened to me and that it why i do not play that game. i hate when webkinz cheats on you!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 06:33 PM   #130
Gift Guru
beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

When I lost something, GANZ got it back for me. I lost my disco ball and purple lava.