Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

Adler'sMom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

I just adopted two horses yesterday, the arabian and the black stallion. During a glitch, I lost the neon plant that came with one of them. It's not in my dock and it's not in my storage.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #112
Very random
Gift Guru

adorcfish is just really niceadorcfish is just really nice

I'm not sure how all this stuff is disappearing from everybody. When you think about it, you can only mail 3 things at once to anyone and that's only once a day. Plus, they have to be on your friend list to send things to them. Anything else would have to be sold and you would see the KC. I had some stuff disappear and called Ganz. The rep told me that sometimes things get stuck (even in the docks). He did a stuck item fix and all my missing items came back. The number for Ganz is 866-932-5469 (extention 5469-lets you leave a message and they call you back) Hope this helps somebody.
adorcfish is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 03:51 PM   #113
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Could someone show me on the Ganz website where it says you have a limit of 100 items in your dock? It does not make sense to me. If you have 1 pet you have 100 items and if you have 30 pets you only have 100 items? I think it's more excuses.

Here is what the website says about missing items. Can you call that anything but a lie?

Customer Support > Has Something Gone Missing? > Other Missing Missing KinzCash The only way KinzCash can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has spent your KinzCash, it cannot be reimbursed. Please change your password by clicking on the “Login” button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click “Login”). Click “Change my Password.” You’ll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Other Missing Item The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the “Login” button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click “Login”). Click “Change my Password.” You’ll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:52 PM   #114
Sparkleberry

Anyone here ever get a Super Hack? It's when they take EVERYTHING and ALL YOUR MONEY!!
My friend Nick's account got the Super Hack.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #115
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Sorry about your loss. I know you are frustrated, but Ganz is working on this. Fill out a form on >>>this<<< thread, and you can see that they are working. Remember, they are just virtual items, a lot worse of stuff could have happened.

---------- Lilypad1394 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by thecowgurl
Could someone show me on the Ganz website where it says you have a limit of 100 items in your dock? It does not make sense to me. If you have 1 pet you have 100 items and if you have 30 pets you only have 100 items? I think it's more excuses.

Here is what the website says about missing items. Can you call that anything but a lie?

Customer Support > Has Something Gone Missing? > Other Missing Missing KinzCash The only way KinzCash can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has spent your KinzCash, it cannot be reimbursed. Please change your password by clicking on the “Login” button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click “Login”). Click “Change my Password.” You’ll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
Other Missing Item The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the “Login” button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click “Login”). Click “Change my Password.” You’ll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
You do not HAVE to only have 100 items, they just recommend it. This helps stop glitches, like this one.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 11-26-2007 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #116
Gifted

pawprintsforever is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a great idea!! I am going to do that right now! Thanks for the tip!! BUT, they need to fix it, this is not right! We pay money to play and collect on here and most of us take this seriously!!! I love my exclusive gifts and I would freak if some came up missing... I have had a few things go missing, most importnat has been my rainy day window!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #117

grayspence is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah that stinks its okay u should be able to let it all out here....

awsome penguin webkinz here i come!!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:03 PM   #118
buttergirl

buttergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, I'm mad 2, so I requested a response from a letter from them, it explained that people had been complaining about lil' thing, and when they tried 2 fix em' they messed up a bunch of other stuffs!
Old 11-26-2007, 05:04 PM   #119
Gifted

pawprintsforever is an unknown quantity at this point

BTW, I sent an email to them... does anyone know if they actually respond?
Old 11-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #120
MiddyMid
Gift Guru

captn9 is on a distinguished road

I get tired of my trophies showing up on the floor with my pedastal in the same square. I have the ability to move the pedastal but not the trophy. It is really annoying.
Closed