Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #91
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Re: Ok Ganz I am angry now!

Twinzmommie has a good point. You have to be persistant, but also super duper wicked very nice even if you scream as soon as you hang up. If you call and are all like "You mean people..stupid computer.. Never going to buy your stuff again.. My relative is a cop/lawyer/judge/rich person/famous person and wait until they hear about this!" then you aren't going to get anywhere.
If you are persistant and NICE they are more apt to give their full attention and try to work with you.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #92
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

I feel your pain! Over the summer I lost my trading card race car when I was suddenly logged off because my computer was unable to connect to webkinz world!!!!!!!!!!! I tried calling, writing, and E-Mailing, and have yet to recieve any response! I definitely know how you feel!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 10:10 PM   #93
Pinkprincess525
Gifted

Webkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzlover525 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

So did my ra bureau thing and my sibling's panda PSI! that is so not fair!
Webkinzlover525 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 10:10 PM   #94
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Twinzmommie has a good point. You have to be persistant, but also super duper wicked very nice even if you scream as soon as you hang up. If you call and are all like "You mean people..stupid computer.. Never going to buy your stuff again.. My relative is a cop/lawyer/judge/rich person/famous person and wait until they hear about this!" then you aren't going to get anywhere.
If you are persistant and NICE they are more apt to give their full attention and try to work with you.
Oh, boy---cuffy, you are ABSOLUTELY right!!!! Being nice----even if you do have to scream when you hang up the phone (!!!), is the key to getting ANYWHERE with anyone in any kind of service industry.

I am not sticking up for GANZ---I think some of their glitches has gone beyond ridiculous at this point---but I do feel bad for their customer service employees---eeeeks!! Who would want that job? Not me! All you do is talk to angry, frustrated people all day, and that can't be fun.

So yes---definitely, we should all be persistant, but do so politely--it's the only way to handle GANZ--and every other company, too!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 10:11 PM   #95
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

I have a question. Are most things lost from your dock? Are they safer in your room? Is there any way to store the coins, coupons, gift baskets? I'm so sorry you have lost so much.
Old 11-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #96
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by UMAlum
I have a question. Are most things lost from your dock? Are they safer in your room? Is there any way to store the coins, coupons, gift baskets? I'm so sorry you have lost so much.

Presently, there is no way to store coupons, coins, and gft baskets. if you have any coins, you might want to just sell them to the W SHOP, and get the cash; at least that's safe--sort of!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 10:16 PM   #97
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Ok, I wasn't going to call Ganz because I didn't think it would do anything but I decided, why not? Might as well try cause then I will know I did!

---------- hellotink12 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
That's a good point. The only thing is that most companies work the glitches out BEFORE they go public. Or at the very least, work on them before they add new things that make things worse. I mean, take the new stuff like the Charm Forest or the Kinz Academy. I like them and everything, but if it was a matter of waitng an extra month or 2 so they could fix the other glitches, I'd gladly wait for them to go online while they fixed the other broken stuff first. Yes, bugs and glitches are inevidable, but we aren't just talking about floating trophies or invisible pets or Arte staring off into space when you try to sell your latest gem. We are talking serious glitches where things go missing, people getting kicked off in the middle of games, or- my biggest pet peave- the infamous "Hourly Glitch" where you pray that you don't lose track of time and are in the middle of buying/selling/ or game playing when it happens. I can live with my alley cat who occasionally goes invisible, and I don't really care if my pineapple lamp is stuck off the side of the screen, it's quite comical actually. But my gosh, if I lose another trophy from Goobers Lab because my game runs into the next hour and I don't x out quickly enough, I'm going to be a VERY unhappy girl!!

** sigh ** all better now.. Thanks for letting me vent!
You're VERY welcome that is why this thread is here!

Last edited by hellotink12; 11-25-2007 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #98
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Same here! Dealing with the public is an art form in and of itself. The customer service reps are the front line people, they aren't responsible for anything that goes wrong, but still get blamed for it. Oh the skills I learned from doing customer service!!! Being nice and polite also got me out of my fair share of traffic tickets.. but that's another story for another forum.

View Post Originally Posted by twinzmommie
That is correct. I guess all of my years in customer service paid off...Too bad I'm not getting paid for it anymore....I am a proud stay at home momma of twins......
Old 11-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #99
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

you go girl! let it all out
Old 11-26-2007, 06:28 AM   #100
doggydoggle

the i love my webkinz thing isn't realy working maybe it is not the time to buy new webies

---------- doggydoggle added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

and put them on

Last edited by doggydoggle; 11-26-2007 at 06:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed