Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 08:42 AM   #41
PM me!
Webkinz :)

Vionic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Oh No! No More Quizzy Whizkinz!

Oh no! That was one of my main sources of income! What will I do?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #42
Gifted

tupelohunny19 is a jewel in the roughtupelohunny19 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Mikki
I'm getting so cynical as a result of Ganz. I posted this on another thread and I hope I'm proven wrong, but I don't think it's an accident or glitch.

They introduced Kinzville Academy today (which costs money) plus the Halloween theme. Now, they know that Whizkinz is the most lucrative game on the site. So, shoot me for getting old before my time. After seeing so much that Ganz has done and not done. I believe it was taken down deliberately.

If people can't make the quick and fast money playing Whizkinz the only other recourse is to go out and buy more plushies to get the fast adoption money.

There's an e-mail into someone at Ganz (straight to an individual, not the general address) right now asking if this is permanent and asking why it was taken down at all. I'm not holding my breath waiting for an honest reply but we can always hope. It's sad that a site like this actually is making me cynical.

I would have hoped that a site like this would set a happy tone but just lately it's not doing that.
Ganz keeps taking away everything that made us fast money...they took our Employment jobs that we play the most away, made it almost impossible to find our favs......now they took Quizzy's Wizkinz too. That was always a quick $100. But OH they keep coming up with new ideas to take our money. Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well have become a joke.....You're lucky if you win $50 on both combined. I won grey blech 4 times this week!!!!! I am really considering not buying any new pets and I will not play Kinzville Academy, that's too much money.

Last edited by tupelohunny19; 10-06-2007 at 08:58 AM.. Reason: sp
tupelohunny19 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 09:03 AM   #43
ebaby71796

WAAAAAAA!!!!!Waaaaaaa!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by tupelohunny19
Ganz keeps taking away everything that made us fast money...they took our Employment jobs that we play the most away, made it almost impossible to find our favs......now they took Quizzy's Wizkinz too. That was always a quick $100. But OH they keep coming up with new ideas to take our money. Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well have become a joke.....You're lucky if you win $50 on both combined. I won grey blech 4 times this week!!!!! I am really considering not buying any new pets and I will not play Kinzville Academy, that's too much money.

Oh, come on, you get 2500 when you adopt a pet and 3000 after your 10th...Plus you don't even have to spend KC, you can just save it...PLus, just trade for 1000 KC Coins, 80% Off Coupons, or Oak Pools! You just buy an Oak Pool with the coupon, then sell it for 600 more than you bought it for!

Last edited by ebaby71796; 10-06-2007 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2007, 09:04 AM   #44
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

OMG THAT WAS MY FAV. GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 09:09 AM   #45
Mikki

View Post Originally Posted by tupelohunny19
Yup. That was my point! They promised us a new area that was free for everyone to access with no feature code needed. Well, we got it! It does cost a lot of kc, though. Then they added the Halloween theme yesteray.

Lo and behold, the best money making game on the site disappears simultaneously! And as you mentioned, it's now unlikely that when you sign on you're going to find the job that you like best and/or best at.

Back to marketing: They're getting rid of the quick ways for us to earn money so that the only way to get it fast now is to go out and buy a new plushie to get the adoption money. The trading cards (which are fairly cheap) don't guarantee you quick kc so, that leaves you with buying a new plushie.

I cleared out my gardens last night. I won't be logging onto WW with any degree of regularity anymore but when and if I do, I don't want to see sad and dried up gardens even though they're just virtual. I don't have time or patience to piddle away with the rinky dink games in the arcade that dribble out a few measly bucks after 10-20 mins of play.

My mom warned me that I'd be sorry for spending the money I've earned on all those plushies but she said it would teach me a good lesson. She was right.
Old 10-06-2007, 09:14 AM   #46
iowalady
Webkinz :)

Iowalady will become famous soon enough

I really enjoyed Quizzy Whizkinz! I how they bring it back SOON!!
Old 10-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #47
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

It's gone! I can't believe it's actually gone! They took away Stack em up Solitaire and now this. Boo hoo.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed