Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #21
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Oh My! I Can't Believe...

Thanks for posting guys!!

Quote:
when i joined i didnt make a introduction thread, i personaly frown upon them.
Might I ask why?

xoxomemexoxo- Gosh!! Sounds like you had a rough time starting off?! I'm glad things are ok now, though!

BrittanyMB- Actually, it was a boy, not a girl, but yeah! I hope I did!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #22
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, then again who wouldn't?
You should always make a new member feel welcome.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 10:24 AM   #23

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Yeah! I often times have lots of fun with newest members. As for the person you were talking about, i guess they didn't relaly know how to leave messages, view profile or really use the features WI has. I know that was how it was for me when i started.

I never made an introduction thread or anything either. I just found topics that interested me and posted my thoughts!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #24
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Very true! Some people just don't really care about the newer members, while they're part of the reason that WI spins round! I always try to be most welcoming to new members, but sometimes they're a bit shyer, and won't really say much back. It's okay, cuz we all try to be friends on this forum!

Last edited by twilightcrz; 04-02-2009 at 11:06 AM..
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 11:16 AM   #25
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I would hope that everyone would feel welcome. I don't think I wa really "introduced" either. I just sort of, stumbled in. Sometimes people like to just sit back and read and observe for a while before they feel comfortable participating...its just their style. But certainly everyone is welcome, ad we all share something in common here.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 11:38 AM   #26
onderful!!! YAY! ran

Stacy.P. will become famous soon enough

That was very nice of you.
Stacy.P. is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #27
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

I've noticed sometimes a person will say hi &/or welcome in a visitor message & then say if you have questions post me. But sometimes they may not know how to, 'cause they respond on their own profile page. If I see that, I usually let 'em know to click on a user's name, so they'll see the response. Same with saying, if you want to be friends, post me, etc. I tell 'em how to get to someone's page & click the 'befriend' button.
Swonderful is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #28
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Swonderful
I've noticed sometimes a person will say hi &/or welcome in a visitor message & then say if you have questions post me. But sometimes they may not know how to, 'cause they respond on their own profile page. If I see that, I usually let 'em know to click on a user's name, so they'll see the response. Same with saying, if you want to be friends, post me, etc. I tell 'em how to get to someone's page & click the 'befriend' button.
Yeah! I see this! Usually I say 'if you wanna chat, go to my profile! To get there, click on my avatar! (it's the picture to the left of this message!)' or something like that. So, they know how to do that!

Thanks for posting guys!
♥Lissy
Old 04-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hello WI!

I was looking around the Forum, and I noticed a member with not a lot of posts, and I thought that they were probably new, and I would introduce them to the website and myself, to be friendly. ( Just because somebody doesn't have a lot of posts doesn't mean their new! )
So, I went to their profile to introduce myself. And I noticed, that the person didn't have any profile messages. I looked on their threads, and they didn't make an introduction thread, either! So, what was going through my mind was 'This person wasn't properly introduced to WI and must be lost!' What really got to me, was that this person had been a member for a little less than a year, had no friends, and it made me sad, so I gave them their first profile message!

So, the 'motto' of this is, that you should introduce yourself to the new members! To find out who's very new, go to the bottom of the Forum and it tells you who the newest member is! You can make a ton of friend's by doing this, too!!

Plus, it'll make you feel better about yourself when you make someone's day by doing something nice! (Thanks, bookworm5854!)

♥Lissy

P.S. Thanks for reading!
Good idea! I would love to give you a rep,but I have to spread some around.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #30
Don't get knarky wit

Thanks! Oh, and thanks for the WI$!
Closed