Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Oh My! I Can't Believe...

Thanks, bob nws III!
Right, it makes you, and the other person feel good!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 08:43 PM   #12

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Well said! Thats why i always (well, often. xD) drop by the "Hi! Im Joe" forums. Make some new friends by being a friend. : ) Thanks for the reminder to all of us.
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #13
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well said!

It was really sweet of you to go out of your way to make that person feel good.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:47 PM   #14
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Great reminder! Just because someone doesn't have a lot of post, stars, ect, doesn't mean there know better than an other, or not new. ::]

--oon23
oon23 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! I totally agree! When I first joined, I was soooo confused! Here is what happened to me:

When I first joined, is kept telling me to post in the "Hi, my name is Joe, and I Love my Webkinz."

I HAD NO CLUE HOW TO POST THERE!! I was soo lost, and everytime, it said i had to post there. But no one told me how! I could not figure it out for 3 weeks! Then, I had to figure out how to post, but i could not figure out how to post. And i could not ask for help cause i could not figure out how to post! It was so confusing when I first joined, i did not know about Rep points, or stars, or GE, or anything! I really think everyone should help a new member every once in a while!
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:53 PM   #16
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Well said!

I never introduced myself to the forum until very late in my membership, so I was totally lost. Now, when I go to the 'Hi I'm Joe!' section, I feel really good about helping this new member, so they don't have to get lost like me
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #17
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Awh, you're so sweet. im sure you made that person feel good
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #18

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

when i joined i didnt make a introduction thread, i personaly frown upon them.
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 03:39 AM   #19
buzzbritt3

BrittanyMB is on a distinguished road

That was super nice of you,
i bet it made that girls day
BrittanyMB is offline Female
Old 04-01-2009, 05:18 AM   #20
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hello WI!

I was looking around the Forum, and I noticed a member with not a lot of posts, and I thought that they were probably new, and I would introduce them to the website and myself, to be friendly. ( Just because somebody doesn't have a lot of posts doesn't mean their new! )
So, I went to their profile to introduce myself. And I noticed, that the person didn't have any profile messages. I looked on their threads, and they didn't make an introduction thread, either! So, what was going through my mind was 'This person wasn't properly introduced to WI and must be lost!' What really got to me, was that this person had been a member for a little less than a year, had no friends, and it made me sad, so I gave them their first profile message!

So, the 'motto' of this is, that you should introduce yourself to the new members! To find out who's very new, go to the bottom of the Forum and it tells you who the newest member is! You can make a ton of friend's by doing this, too!!

Plus, it'll make you feel better about yourself when you make someone's day by doing something nice! (Thanks, bookworm5854!)

♥Lissy

P.S. Thanks for reading!
It's a very good thing that you would take the time to do this for those people!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed