Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #31
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Number Of Posts***stars****whats Your Advice****

If you want to get a lot of posts, then go on the Daily Chat Thread. I got like 1,000 posts in a week! =]
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #32
ho can't resist a
Webkinz :)

Ducks4ever is on a distinguished road

How do u get all the stars?????
I have two little thingies but i am working on getting three then i ant some stars like u!!!!
How many posts do u need for the third star???
Old 05-10-2008, 10:14 AM   #33
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

just have fun!! dont really concentrate on hte number and you will go up
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 10:19 AM   #34
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Post as much as you can.
Join roleplays! They're so
much fun! Don't SPAM,
otherwise your spammy
posts will get deleted.

Remember..its not the
QUANTITY of your posts
it is the QUALILY. You
wanna earn all those
posts fair and square --
not by spamming!

Remember -- it doesnt
matter HOW many
posts you have..its how
GOOD each one of them
is. The whole point
of WI is just to have FUN!
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #35
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

I would love rainbow stars, but I have a loooooong way to go before I get there!!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #36
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

The daily chat thread helps a lot.
I don't go on it much though.
Join some clubs, roleplays, make some friends, and you will forget about posts very quickly, trust me! :]
Lea is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #37
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Ooh, I believe this is my 1000th post! YAY! I have a long way to go before rainbow stars, bu tI will survive, for now I am just happy to have this many!
Old 05-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #38
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

After the first 50 to become Gifted, I actually forgot about post-count. For me,
it became more important to go from forum to forum, finding people who needed
help, support or a cheery welcome. The post-count just added up...and I wasn't
even trying.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #39
LovePuppy101

Hmm....I post on the DCT, there is plenty people to talk to, so you rarely get bored!
Old 05-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #40
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I say just ignore you post count. Go around helping people, ask questions, post ideas, or whatever it is you like to do. I did this, and while I don't have tons and tons of posts, when I looked down after a while, it was like, "Wow! I can't believe I have 4000 posts!"
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed