Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #11
CONTEST guru
Gifted

turkoise5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Number Of Posts***stars****whats Your Advice****

OFCOURSE IM ENJOYING MY TIME, i love this site, i win A LOT of cool prizes, meet lots of new webkinz freaks and even know about things way in advanced! i just want to know how people get so many posts, even if they are so new!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #12
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by angelkte
it takes a very long time, many hours, and posting, posting, posting, welcoming people, helping people, and asking questions when you need to know something, good luck on your quest
Yep! It take even more time for me because I use a special font and color

And turkoise5, I know what you mean. I know someone that joined last month and that has about 1,600 posts! But I do know that person has been in good role-play threads. I've never been in one, before

Last edited by vanvan20; 04-27-2008 at 11:18 PM..
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 11:42 PM   #13
PofNatey

I almost am up to rainbow stars but I don't think about how many posts I have I just try to help lots of people and they magically add up! I agree with COWS4YOU its more important what kind of posts you have not how many
Old 04-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #14
CONTEST guru
Gifted

turkoise5 is on a distinguished road

ugh, you guys are right!! im going to try to help at least 3 people everyday!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 08:44 PM   #15
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Darby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clownDarby is cool as a bunny clown

I say..Just post around. There are tons of threads that help build lots of posts..For example, Role Plays and the DCT (Daily Chat Thread). Check that out in the Open Mike section.

Anyway, there are tons of ways to build up posts.
Darby is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 08:47 PM   #16
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

I.post.in.the.DCT.
I.also.post.in.the.Polls.and.General.Discussion.sections.a.lot.
=]
Like.COWS.said.though:
Don't.pay.attention.to.the.number.
Just.post.and.have.fun.
=]
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Old 04-29-2008, 07:52 PM   #17
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

I'm 'almost' a rainbow-star person xD Role-playing can really help you with your posts, and what I do, is post 10 posts in one section, and help people when I can!
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 03:21 PM   #18
Evan101singingstar

i reccomend the daily chat thread
Old 04-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #19
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

The rainbow stars are cool, but all i care about is helping people and having fun! we don't need cool stars to do that!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 03:25 PM   #20
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

just have fun and help out!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed