Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Number of items in your dock!! (Mainly a concern for farmers)

I have 3 gardens that I have been farming regulary for a while now. I got lazy one day and decided not to sell what I harvested...BAD CHOICE. As many as you know, Ganz has a limit they wish you keep your dock at (no more than 100 items), but for farmers, it is very hard to do. Well right now I have over 1200 strawberries in my dock and over 1300 items. With so many items, everytime I click get items from storage, it freezes and I have to exit out. So now here is the hard part. I have to log in and either feed my pet the food in the dock, or put all the items in the room. Everytime I get rid of the 9 items, I have to log out and back in and repeat. It is getting really frustrating as it is taking FOREVER.

The main point from this is really try hard to keep the number of items in your dock as low as possible so you can avoid the trouble that I caused myself. Now go have fun farming!

Last edited by JBONE92; 03-26-2009 at 07:43 PM..
JBONE92 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Falling for
Webkinz :)

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Default Re: Number or items in your dock!! (Mainly a concern for farmers)

Why don't you just sell your strawberries, make a bazillion dollars and clear your dock?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

What I think is in my siggie, it gives my view on how WW should let us sell items
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

That way I wouldn't be such a lazy farmer xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Why don't you just sell your strawberries, make a bazillion dollars and clear your dock?
That is what I am trying to do. I have so many strawberries that I can't even get to them. I can only get the frist 9 items that pop up in your dock when you first log on. When I try to get items from storage, it freezes and I cannot get to them.

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
What I think is in my siggie, it gives my view on how WW should let us sell items
Exactly. I have been hoping they would add that forever, but I think Ganz isn't going to because then everyone would farm and make kc too easily. They want you to work for your money
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #6
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: Number of items in your dock!! (Mainly a concern for farmers)

Hey JBone

I'm wondering if certain servers are acting up again. A friend has been having difficulties with the script error and blue screen starting this week. She adopted today and got logged out when she went to play with her pet, luckily everything was ok.
Have you been having dock loading problems for long? Do you keep that many items in your dock in the past without any problems?
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Sorry this happened But thanks for letting the community know! I will try not to do that
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #8
Did it!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
Hey JBone

I'm wondering if certain servers are acting up again. A friend has been having difficulties with the script error and blue screen starting this week. She adopted today and got logged out when she went to play with her pet, luckily everything was ok.
Have you been having dock loading problems for long? Do you keep that many items in your dock in the past without any problems?
Nope I very rarely have this many. I have had 1000 before and it took a very long time to load, but it worked in the end. I do notice though that each time I log in I get the blue screen, which may be contributing to my problems. Hopefully if Ganz fixes the problem before I fix mine, it will fix itself.

Ok so I have gotten rid of enough items to where it lets me see my dock with all the items in it, but it says please wait for forever. Oh and it shows me how many items I have. 1529. Oops

Last edited by JBONE92; 03-26-2009 at 07:55 PM..
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #9
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Yipes! I have only 257 items in my dock, 138 of it food! Most of the food is special (PSF, Winterfest, or chocolate ribbons). I usually harvest only 10 - 16 strawberries/day, so selling it is usually not an issue Think of all the KC you'll get! (~ KC 7200!)
Old 03-26-2009, 07:56 PM   #10
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Number of items in your dock!! (Mainly a concern for farmers)

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
I have 3 gardens that I have been farming regulary for a while now. I got lazy one day and decided not to sell what I harvested...BAD CHOICE. As many as you know, Ganz has a limit they wish you keep your dock at (no more than 100 items), but for farmers, it is very hard to do. Well right now I have over 1200 strawberries in my dock and over 1300 items. With so many items, everytime I click get items from storage, it freezes and I have to exit out. So now here is the hard part. I have to log in and either feed my pet the food in the dock, or put all the items in the room. Everytime I get rid of the 9 items, I have to log out and back in and repeat. It is getting really frustrating as it is taking FOREVER.

The main point from this is really try hard to keep the number of items in your dock as low as possible so you can avoid the trouble that I caused myself. Now go have fun farming!
I love keeping my items low because when you open your storage when you log in to get the items out of your dock, the items load faster! You really should take this advice! Rep!
badena2 is offline Female
Closed