Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 06:48 PM   #11
lavishleopard
Gift Guru
lavishleopard is on a distinguished road

Default Re: November POTM

One of the local shops where I lived told me today that her webkinz rep. told her that the pet of the month for Nov. was the spotted frog, so she has 72 on order. I told her that the webkinz insider said it was the black bear, and that they have always been right about everything. But she just said to me all snooty, well my rep told me it was the spotted frog. It is the bear right??
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2007, 08:27 PM   #12
Gift Guru

missnjbunni is on a distinguished road

she probably said it snotty because she's upset she was lied to by the rep and that she's now ordered a bunch of silly spotted frogs that will not sell as well as the black bears since they are not the pet of month.

View Post Originally Posted by lavishleopard
One of the local shops where I lived told me today that her webkinz rep. told her that the pet of the month for Nov. was the spotted frog, so she has 72 on order. I told her that the webkinz insider said it was the black bear, and that they have always been right about everything. But she just said to me all snooty, well my rep told me it was the spotted frog. It is the bear right??
Old 10-09-2007, 08:31 PM   #13
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MAKEUMRUN
Are you sure the black bear is the POTM for November? I know you can't buy it from the w shop and you would have to adopt it during the month of November to get your goodies. Please advise about the black bear for November. I need to get him/her.
A while back when WKW announced the POTM program and that the Frog would be the October's Pet, a week or so later they revealed the Black Bear as November's Pet. A short while later, this information was removed. ???
commodore is offline Female
Old 10-09-2007, 08:47 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
MAKEUMRUN is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: November POTM

I remember they had an announcement revealing the black bear as the next POTM but since it has been removed and nothing more has been announced, I'm left still wondering is it the black bear for November and the Pink Pig for the month of December?! ANYONE!???

View Post Originally Posted by missnjbunni
ok i have another question about pets of the month. let's say that prior to this month someone entered a frog code and got their frog virtually, does anyone know if that person is now eligible for the special activities under today's activities?
Yes, your frog qualifies as a POTM even though it's a virtual and was entered prior to October. You are entitled to take advantage of the special activities just as all other frog owners are. Hope this helps.

Last edited by MAKEUMRUN; 10-09-2007 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #15
jennybobenny
Webkinz :)
JennyBoBenny is an unknown quantity at this point

I asked my Ganz rep and they stated that they are not sure what the pet of the month is it was released as the Black bear but apparently they took that information off, she said that she thinks that there are not eneough black bears in the warehouse to fill the orders, so they may change it to another item, I asked her what they would do about the fact that they released information stating that the black bear was the next pet of the month and she said that she was sure that they would come up with a solution that would work for everyone, whether they may have two this month or make the black bear the POTM for December, something to that effect.

Hope this helps everyone, I would be cautious until we see another confirmation from ganz on what it will be!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 01:21 AM   #16
laineysmommy
Gifted

laineysmommy is on a distinguished road

Yes, I entered a virtual frog a few weeks back and I'm able to all the frog exclusive hourly activites
Old 10-10-2007, 02:15 AM   #17
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by JennyBoBenny
I asked my Ganz rep and they stated that they are not sure what the pet of the month is it was released as the Black bear but apparently they took that information off, she said that she thinks that there are not eneough black bears in the warehouse to fill the orders, so they may change it to another item, I asked her what they would do about the fact that they released information stating that the black bear was the next pet of the month and she said that she was sure that they would come up with a solution that would work for everyone, whether they may have two this month or make the black bear the POTM for December, something to that effect.

Hope this helps everyone, I would be cautious until we see another confirmation from ganz on what it will be!!!
I think they should have 2 cause there are a lot of people ,I'm sure ,that went out and bought one cause it was announced. I know I did cuz Webkinz are hard to find quickly where I live. We seem to get things 3-4 weeks later than other places, so when I saw one at a store, I grabbed it so I'd be sure to get one!
crosses is offline Female
Old 10-10-2007, 06:13 AM   #18
pandapawn43

You only adopt the Webkinz in the correct month it is assigned too. So if it was adopted in this November then you will get the prize. I also already have the Black Bear & the Frog
Closed