Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Shadowgap
Webkinz :)

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

Exclamation Notifications Reply On Your Thread Button

You know under notifications? Well, on there we get told if we have a PM or VM. Why not if someone responded to one of our own threads? That would save us some time. Personally, I think this will work. I would use this every day. See, instead of me coming back here and wondering, DID I GET A REPLY????? I will know right then.

Last edited by Shadowgap; 09-05-2009 at 10:42 AM..
Shadowgap is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 10:52 AM   #2

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Notifications Reply On Your Thread Button

Actually you can basically already do this! Go to your thread and click thread tools, and click subscribe! Then you can go to your subscriptions and see. :]
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #3
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

You can suscribe to the thread and check subscriptions.

If you are viewing the thread, in the bottom corner, a notification sign will pop up explaining someone posted.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm not sure if it's possible to do that..Since there's so many threads and so many posts, wouldn't it like, crash the servers or something? But I really don't know.

You can always go to "Thread Tools" and subscribe to that thread, and check back to your subscribed threads to see if there are new replies!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #5

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

that's a great idea! it would be so useful!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 11:35 AM   #6
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

good itea it would be really helpful!
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 11:38 AM   #7
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

You can also just go to your profile, click "Statistics" and then "See all threads" and then you see all your threads, and if one of them is in bold, then you got some posts!
Old 09-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Like the others said,you can just subscribe to it.
I like the idea,but like someone else said,the servers would probably get messed up. And,I know some people like me like it to be a surprise when they get a comment on one of their threads.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

It would be very useful! This way. you would know right then and there if someone replied. Sure you can use subscribed threads, but it would be so much quicker with this idea.
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

that would just clog up your PM box. but good idea!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed