Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #191
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Notice Something? *UPDATE: Post 1*

All Changed! Wow, I don't reconize myself! I've had that avvie way too long!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #192
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

the way to use one of these avvies is to go to the avvie section, and where there-r default avvies, you need to click on "online Webkinz" and you can choose from those. it-s as simple as that!
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #193
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

That's the way you do it luckypenny!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #194
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
That's the way you do it luckypenny!
that-s not what you posted in the first post.
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #195
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

What do you all think of the background I made in my avvie? Or should I switch back to the transparent?
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:31 PM   #196

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
that-s not what you posted in the first post.
Oh. It isn't?

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm5854
What do you all think of the background I made in my avvie? Or should I switch back to the transparent?
Transparent looks much better. Many people love it that way.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:33 PM   #197
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

I went up to the top, where it says "webkinz - PSI/PSF". If you go to the avatar section, that hasn't been updated, in, like, six months. There isn't even a black cat, and those aren't very new.
Tango is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #198

I know Tango. WI has to update that.

I updated my siggie and added the link for this thread!

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 04-05-2009 at 06:38 PM..
Old 04-05-2009, 07:03 PM   #199
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Look, I changed mine too!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 07:04 PM   #200

You changed it to the transparent. It looks better that way!

I got 200 post and I'll add you and the grey owl!
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, blgirl911 =], hi :), i can has cheezburger?, j has cardinal, jhaspurplemonster, music has a yellow lab!, tarsky loves her pandas, vanwashere, webkinz as avvies, {reserved}, ~wl321 has a penguin!♥♥♥~, ~~~franks!~~~