Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 04:55 AM   #1
spider1224
Gift Trainee

awspeidel will become famous soon enough

Default Not Working!

OK, so literally, five minutes ago, I tried to log into WW and it said they were doing mantinence. Just thought i'd give a heads-up!
awspeidel is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2008, 05:18 AM   #2
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Not Working!

Thanks for the info, very kind of you.

Good morning!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:27 AM   #3
oW I'm really wacky
Gift Guru

Momasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonderMomasandi wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Does anyone know why their doing maintenance for the 2nd time? I wonder if this means the time for "rare" will be different. After the 2am maintenance it said the "rare" would be there at 9amkt. I hope it hasn't changed. I really need to get more sleep, but I don't want to miss anything. Boy you can tell I'm addicted.
Momasandi is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 05:55 AM   #4
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

almost 6:30 now and its still down yet again =(

---------- fanaty added 27 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

got in finally but didnt find anything new yet. anyone find anything?

Last edited by fanaty; 04-18-2008 at 05:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
fanaty is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I think the survey might be new....not sure.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:00 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I still have one account that is down.???
Old 04-18-2008, 06:01 AM   #7
ABVor
Gift Guru

Spotz01 will become famous soon enough

I have four accts and I can log in to all of them except for one. Figures that it just happens to be my main acct. Hopefully it will come up soon.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:02 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Maybe they are working on one server?
Old 04-18-2008, 06:13 AM   #9
xox elf

Seems like Webkinz World is working now. I can log into my account perfectly. I noticed there was a new survery, maybe that was the reason.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #10
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

They are apparently working on the servers in a rotation.

First, I could not get into 2 of my 6 accounts (including the main one). Then those would log in while 3 others would not. Now the last one is locked out.

A few more minutes and hopefully they will all be back on-line.
BERT_X is offline Male
Closed