Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #41
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Not to be rude but..

Were not ungratefull

Were didnt ask for this
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #42
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think you guys got what you asked for and you are being ungrateful, here
Thank you Justin
You're welcome Dixie!

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Were not ungratefull

Were didnt ask for this
Maybe you didn't but others did:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cluded-467571/
Justin is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #43

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

I'm fine with there being a smiley for lowercase x and capital D together but can't it be something else? like the one Sophie made? I love the idea for x and D being a smiley but can't it just be something else?
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #44
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

hmm, in the past i thought that this was that smiley

Test
xD xd Xd XD

Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 PM   #45
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Yeah, I kinda don't care, new smilies rock, and I never use x D, it's always XD. Sorry if Iw as being bratty
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #46

snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!snakeboy130 is the cats pajamas!

I mean, it just doesn't fit! xD looks like its griining big like its really happy bout something
the whole point of the x and D was the crossed eyes because it's laughing so hard....
snakeboy130 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2009, 08:53 PM   #47
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
You're welcome Dixie!

Maybe you didn't but others did:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cluded-467571/
I didnt see that thread sorry

View Post Originally Posted by snakeboy130
I'm fine with there being a smiley for lowercase x and capital D together but can't it be something else? like the one Sophie made? I love the idea for x and D being a smiley but can't it just be something else?
I agree Noah
minimaid is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #48
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I would love to have be xD again because I liked to use XD without a smiley. I kind of think [as my opinion] that xD is a little more offensive comparing to XD plain....just my opinion!

Last edited by lexi18216; 02-11-2009 at 09:00 PM..
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 09:03 PM   #49
Leah Clearwater. ;]
Gifted

leahme999 has disabled reputation

I agree with Noah on this one...if it were to be kept like it is now, then a lot of people, including me, would have to change the way we do our smileys. XD is like laughing out loud, but xD is just grinning.

Just my opinion...I don't really like the change.
leahme999 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #50
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I am fine with any smilie. I'm glad that Justin has actually made a smilie for x D
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed