Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Not Just The Top (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/not-just-top-472718/)

badena202-21-2009 04:59 PM

Not Just The Top

A lot of people just look at the top of a thread section. What I mean as the "top," is the right side of a thread topic, the top thread. Here's an example: In any forum section, there is a thread shown to the right. I think that you should instead click on the forum folder, and look throught the threads. That way, less threads with good ideas wouldn't be closed, and you could be sure to visit and comment on all the threads. See what I mean? Opinions will be helpful. Thank you! ;)

lizzyxwebkinz02-21-2009 05:03 PM

Re: Not Just The Top

Quote:

Originally Posted by badena2 (Post 13124871)
A lot of people just look at the top of a thread section. What I mean as the "top," is the right side of a thread topic, the top thread. Here's an example: In any forum section, there is a thread shown to the right. I think that you should instead click on the forum folder, and look throught the threads. That way, less threads with good ideas wouldn't be closed, and you could be sure to visit and comment on all the threads. See what I mean? Opinions will be helpful. Thank you! ;)

Rep! And if it's in the story section if you don't click on it you may be missing a really good story!

badena202-21-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz (Post 13124951)
Rep! And if it's in the story section if you don't click on it you may be missing a really good story!

Thank you very much! Yes, I notice a lot of creative story threads are closed because nobody tried to read them.:-\

lizzyxwebkinz02-21-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badena2 (Post 13125093)
Thank you very much! Yes, I notice a lot of creative story threads are closed because nobody tried to read them.:-\

yeah that happens to all my stories so thats why i don't write them on here anymore. :P

januarywebkinz02-21-2009 05:12 PM

Good idea :D

badena202-21-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz (Post 13125135)
yeah that happens to all my stories so thats why i don't write them on here anymore. :P

Aw! I usually don't look in that thread section after both of my stories were closed. :(

lizzyxwebkinz02-21-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badena2 (Post 13125860)
Aw! I usually don't look in that thread section after both of my stories were closed. :(

Same here. Every once in a while though.

WhiteTerrierFan02-21-2009 06:07 PM

I agree, I always try to look at the first few pages of threads just to make sure I didn't leave behind something really good. :) [rep] :thumbup:

gabbyz202-21-2009 06:11 PM

Great idea! People don't like to be left out, so try to view the whole page. You can find something that interests you that you've never read before. Don't just stick to the same topic that is on the top.

Jake02-21-2009 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badena2 (Post 13125093)

Or the RP's blocked it so they wouldn't SHOW at the right hand side.