Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
chameleon111

Default Not gifted

Well 3 days ago I agreed to the rules in the GE thread. I have been a member for at least 2 weeks, and have 50 non fluff posts I think. Well nobody has sent me a PM to tell me what I need to do, and I am not gifted yet.
What's going on?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Not gifted

Click on user CP (between home & FAQ) Next click user CP home & then scroll down. Hope this helps
roxy1000 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 09:15 AM   #3
Skittles56

Don't worry. Your not the only one. I'M not gifted yet! My friend pudgerodbulldog told me that it's because you did something bad on one of your posts, but I don't believe it. I see at least 2 other people who wonder the same thing.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
LuvHimalayanCat

you just have to give better posts! this happened to me last time....(other account that my sis uses) and i want to become gifted on this account

i am going to apply later!

so, just keep posting good posts and you might get a pm!

hope this helps
Old 02-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #5
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

The first time I was denied, it was because I had to wait one more day for it to have been two weeks. The second time I was denied because I did not formally agree properly. Bleh. So I am trying again...
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #6
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

I think it takes a couple weeks to get a reply as well. Patience!
Old 02-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
cdfman18

this is happing it me too...
Old 02-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #8
LiDDLE` LiSA

Its going to take a couple of weeks now because all the mods who make you become gifted, they need to check all of everyones 50 posts and made sure it was non fluff before they pass people.
Old 02-07-2008, 02:18 PM   #9
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Did you click the user CP and scroll down and see what a moderator had to say? That is the best way to find out. Hope this helps.

---------- katey3007 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I forgot once you click on the user cp click on user home. Then scroll down. Sorry.

Last edited by katey3007; 02-07-2008 at 02:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2008, 02:23 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

The rules do state it can take up to 4 days. So if your application is still there, then don't worry. If you don't see it, check your user cp for the reason why it was deleted.
Closed