Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Not Able To See My Rooms!!! Help!!

Help please!!! Ever since Wednesday I have been able to log IN to Webkinz and do my daily activities/etc, but not able to get into ANY of my rooms! I can do everything else...but when I click 'my room' it starts to load but gets stuck on the 'loading furniture' part....I've tried logging off and getting back on constantly for the past 2 1/2 days but nothing has worked so far!!! Is there anyone that can help or any way I can get in contact with Ganz?

Just an FYI, I am not a 'newbie', I have about 60+ (yeah, I know-lol) pets....and this is the first this has happened to me...I've tried 'waiting' for it to load but after 5-10 min I usually give up...it shouldn't take this long!!

THANKS SO MUCH in advance for anyone that can help!

Last edited by paws1975; 01-04-2008 at 01:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

Default Re: Not Able To See My Rooms!!! Help!!

When that happens to me, I just wait and it soon fills up and I can see mine!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:20 PM   #3
Dannon01
Gift Trainee
Anunimouslee is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't get into my roomfor 3 days during the holiday fiasco, and finally fixed it myself. Mine was do to a new adoption. The newly adopted pet must have been stuck somewhere. Anyway, try this, it worked for me. In your dock, where you see your pet, switch down there to a different pet, then try it. If it works, once you get into your room, switch back to the pet that was there and find him. It worked for me. I hope it works for you! Good Luck
Old 01-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

well that kept happening to me for a week and then it just let me get into my rooms so...maybe ure's will ware off too? i dont know if this is really helpful but the same thing happened to me and then it just worked so...u should read the customer support on webkinz site. it lists different problems and tells u wut to do if ure having them! try that!
Old 01-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
threegirlz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having this problem right now.. also since Wed. I credit it to the antique sink I got that day... after reading posts here it seems that's a big culprit.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
paws1975
Gift Guru

paws1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll try that, thanks! Sorry, wasn't online over the weekend...I try to take a break at least once a week from my computer!

---------- paws1975 added 6 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

It worked! THANKS!! Must be a 'glitch' or something....I was just worried everything was lost from my account...

Last edited by paws1975; 01-07-2008 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #7
snowflakelover3000
Webkinz :)

Dancingwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

dont worry ganz is working on the clock to foz everthing it's juts a glitch!
Closed