Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #11
is a
Gift Guru

Miss Jem will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Nobody likes my threads!

I`m sorry to hear that, but I`m sure over time that people will post, look at all the people who posted here!
Miss Jem is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #12
tsq.
Webkinz :)

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

i will post on them!
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #13
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Don't feel bad, I know the feeling. LOL
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #14
tsq.

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

i post on one just now !
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 01:45 AM   #15
Venezuelan girl

It happens sometimes. It happened to me with some threads. Don't worry. At least this thread worked! LOL.

Seriously, a suggestion for the GE: Put a link to your GE in your signature. It will increase the visits. Good luck.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:01 AM   #16
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

if you want visits to any thread you make, just add links to your signature...and that does not go for only a GE thread...look at my signature-i added links to pictures of my horses and my nature photos as well...good luck!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:21 AM   #17
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

I am sorry to hear that! I will go and post on it now.

gem
Old 11-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #18
Pother1974
Gift Guru

Pother1974 will become famous soon enough

You could try adding your GE thread (url) to your siggy. That might help. I know at least I am to lazy to look up someones GE by the search button.

---------- Pother1974 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Ebenz GMTA!

Last edited by Pother1974; 11-29-2007 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2007, 12:48 PM   #19
Gifted

CoolKinzMama is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry that happened to you. I don't post on every thread I look at. Either I don't feel like I have anything helpful to say or sometimes people are having a discussion an it would seem odd to interupt them. Then there are times like right now when I'm holding a baby and bottle and still typing one handed. I'm doing it special, just for you.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:50 PM   #20
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by nomyhand
Nobody likes my threads!On my ge It only lasted a few days until no body posted on there!I made a contest and so far I am the only one that has p osted on there!It is so sad!
nomyhand: Not to worry; there are just times when different thread topics seem more popular than other times. Each of us has started a thread that has kind of fizzled out; it just happens.
Don't get discouraged! Keep participating, and when you have a great idea for a new topic, start that thread!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed