Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #21
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: NO trading outside of the Gift Exchange

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I actually DO get what this thread was about and who it was for ... Here is the blue stickied thread found in the top section of the WI Rules & Suggestions that I was refering to:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

"Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the GE. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade."

Note the section in which the above is found. It's a section available to ALL WI members not just those who are gifted.
OK... I saw 2 people banned yesterday for doing this so I just wanted to put a reminder out there. That's all...I don't think members that are not interested in becoming gifted would ever go to that thread though, since it is the application thread.

That's just MY thought. I apologize if you took offense to this thread for some reason. It was just intended as a reminder because it was sad to see those two members get banned for this simple thing...when they might have just not been aware...
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #22
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by klcao12
I was wondering... (I tend to make alot of what if questions) What if the new member didn't know about this and got banned for something they didn't know about?

Just wondering. And when you get banned, do you ever get to go on your account again? Or will the account be permately deleted?
The following is directly from the rules and regulations we agreed to before we were allowed to post within WI:

What you can expect from us:

* Where possible/applicable, new users will be given a polite pointer to these guidelines if we deem it necessary.
* An explanation as to why you have been temporarily/permanently banned/had posting rights removed.
* We won't notify people of every little modification/deletion/merging activity.

---------- mathmom2 added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
OK... I saw 2 people banned yesterday for doing this so I just wanted to put a reminder out there. That's all...I don't think members that are not interested in becoming gifted would ever go to that thread though, since it is the application thread.

That's just MY thought. I apologize if you took offense to this thread for some reason. It was just intended as a reminder because it was sad to see those two members get banned for this simple thing...when they might have just not been aware...
No offense taken. I was just pointing out that there are two stickied thread where this warning is already posted. One of which was the thread they had to post an agreement to the rules before gaining posting privileges.

Last edited by mathmom2; 11-27-2008 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #23
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
The following is directly from the rules and regulations we agreed to before we were allowed to post within WI:

What you can expect from us:

* Where possible/applicable, new users will be given a polite pointer to these guidelines if we deem it necessary.
* An explanation as to why you have been temporarily/permanently banned/had posting rights removed.
* We won't notify people of every little modification/deletion/merging activity.

---------- mathmom2 added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

No offense taken. I was just pointing out that there are two stickied thread where this warning is already posted. One of which was the thread they had to post an agreement to the rules before gaining posting privileges.
I just realize that the reminder is buried within those threads...and I just wanted to put it out there for the people who might not realize it but aren't looking to find out if they can either.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #24
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh yes, don't trade here on WI unless you have a gift status, gift trainee, gifted, etc
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #25
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

You know...when you signed up to be on WI ...you HAD rules to read before you were allowed in....If people do not read rules when joining and plan to follow them.....they are not going to follow other rules!!!
If you are driving a car 50MPH in a 25 MPH zone and a policeman starts giving you a ticket ...you cant say I didnt read the speed sign...therefore I shouldnt get a ticket....The rules are there.....people need to read them....................
Old 11-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #26
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
You know...when you signed up to be on WI ...you HAD rules to read before you were allowed in....If people do not read rules when joining and plan to follow them.....they are not going to follow other rules!!!
If you are driving a car 50MPH in a 25 MPH zone and a policeman starts giving you a ticket ...you cant say I didnt read the speed sign...therefore I shouldnt get a ticket....The rules are there.....people need to read them....................
I absolutely love that comparison. That is PERFECT!
Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #27
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
I always find that a cute pouty face gets me out of a ticket.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 PM   #28
Webkinz :)
KIKIBEE is an unknown quantity at this point

C`MON GUYS LIFES TOO SHORT, DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF keep smillin it suits yas
KIKIBEE is offline Male
Old 11-27-2008, 09:47 PM   #29
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by KIKIBEE
C`MON GUYS LIFES TOO SHORT, DONT SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF keep smillin it suits yas
I'm not really sure what you are talking about or referring to?
Old 11-27-2008, 09:53 PM   #30
Webkinz :)
KIKIBEE is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont post much on here but i peruse everyday, there seems to be alot of bellyaching going on lately, i am just trying to infuse a glass half full kinda outlook , if you want to take issue with me making an opinion then your more than welcome
KIKIBEE is offline Male
Closed