Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 09:19 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
idol1 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, i just got my 12th webkinz but i didnt get a free room with it like i always do.but i also noticed that wshen i got my 11th webkinz i didnt get a free room with it either.and this also makes me frustrated becuase when i buy a room it wont let me put my pets name on the room.help me!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
My bro will never be
cheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura aboutcheekygirl1011 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NO ROOM HELP!

After you adopt your tenth webkinz, it doesn't give you are room, but a super bed. After every 10, 15, 20,25, etc. you get a super box. Hope this helped!
cheekygirl1011 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #3
Gift Guru
Pother1974 will become famous soon enough

Like Cheekygirl said you stop getting rooms at 9 or 10 I can't remember which. But they give you some cash to buy one if you want another, and you should start recieving an extra package for either an exclusive or for a super bed. I hope this helps.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #4

yeah you stop getting rooms at the 10th webbie!!!!!!!!!! but you get a bunch more kinzcash and a super bed!!
Old 03-20-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
idol1 is an unknown quantity at this point

o ok thanks u guys really helped and ya it does stop after 10.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:28 AM   #6
Gift Guru
glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

When you adopt your tenth Webkinz you stop getting free rooms! It was so good to get free rooms right? But at least instead of 2,000 KC you get 4,000
Old 03-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #7
LLpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering why I didn't get a room. It's better though, it gets too confusing trying to remember where you put stuff when you have too many rooms. I wish WW would let us delete rooms or change their location.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
cooltape is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: NO ROOM HELP!

If you buy more then ten webkinz you don't ge a room. The same thing happened to me with the naes for my pets rooms. Try doing things, My monkey's room instead of bananas room. Hope i helped!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
robncynnie is an unknown quantity at this point

I noticed that I stopped getting a new room also, and I thought I remembered reading somewhere that it stopped after 10. I tried to find that information again just to verify, but WW isn't very forthcoming with thier information sometimes. I find a lot more answers to questions on WI.

For example, until I read this thread, I never realized that I have been getting $4,000 KC for every adoption after #10. I have 21 webbies logged in right now! Shows just how observant I can be.

---------- robncynnie added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I also find it very frustrating when I am naming my rooms. I usually can't use the webkinz names that I chose for them. I will use the room theme sometimes like Jungle room (where my Cheeky monkey, Gorilla, Lion, and Leopard live), or Farmhouse (where my Clysdale, Cow, and Pig live). Or I will name it after the animals that live in the room like Dogs & Cats (I have a girl room where my b/w cat, black cat, collie, and pink poodle stay).

Maybe someday we will have a little more leeway with room naming, I am not quite sure why it is so strict right now.

Last edited by robncynnie; 03-20-2008 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost