Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: No Random advertising!!

yea. I dislike that a lot... I mean, it's okay if you always talk with that person.. but people I don't know bug me...

I just ignore it, or if they bother me again I flag it - it's againest the rules.

great thread.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #12
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I hate it too. xP
Once this random person posted on my profile about his/her contest.
I actually wanted to say "Do I know you?"
But of course I didn't.
But, yes, you're completely right.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I've gotten those and they do get a little annoying.
It's fine to invite friends... but just posting on random people's profiles asking them to join your club or order from your shop is just annoying.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:45 PM   #14
Whoviancoffeelover
Webkinz :)

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Thanks so much for reminding people!! I think it's ok for friends to do it but it gets on my nerves when strangers go to your page and say.. "PLEASE go to this site!!" Or.. "Join this club please!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody will "
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #15
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That is a good idea PaperBlossom, because friends I know sometimes give me advertisements but sometimes Wi Members just post. I know they want people to know about their shop or club, but sometimes I think it is annoying. I do not want to hurt anyone though, and I just want to say you stop if you do this
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #16
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

I super know! Like, a million people to it to me and my sisters! I constantly check mine, and their's for advertisements to tell them to stop!!
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 07:18 PM   #17
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you!
I get this all the time & it annoys me.
It really is rude to go to someone you don't even know, not even say hi, just "COME VISIT MY SHOP!!!"
Why would I? I don't know this person & they're being rude to me.
Also, I'm pretty sure you're right, & that it's against the rules.

I'm so giving you rep for this.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

I agree with you 100%, I only invite people I think would enjoy or who have made a positive comment about it to join my club. And for stories, I keep a PM list for people who like the story and keep coming back to read it. I get extremely annoyed when people ask me to be their friend and then advertise their contests on my profile. I only give links to people who ask, and I hope people start listening to you, because you've made a very good point!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #19
SuchGreatHeights.
Banned
PaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clownPaperBlossom is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for agreeing people.
PaperBlossom is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #20
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Yes, that is wrong. But, if someone random posts on your profile, without advertising, then you can at least reply back to them, who knows, they might become your next best bud.

I do agree, and it is against the rules. If it bothers you, then please report it.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, cheezeiful!, eccheeze, marielofredwall, marmaladies