Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #61
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: "No Offense but I'm going to insult you anyway and tell you exactly what I think whether you like it or not!"

hahha -thanks cheekylover

LJ- Thanks for posting!!! I'll get there on time one of these days!

webkinz, abw, and california- i know exactly what you mean! the sting is still there! and thanks for the reps everyone!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #62
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: "No Offense but I'm going to insult you anyway and tell you exactly what I think whether you like it or not!"

I used to KIND of do that and now I think, GEEZ ARE THOSE PEOPLE MEAN!

Edward Cullen is cool!!!

"No offence but NO WAY! He's sooo ugly like EWW!!"

DON'T SAY THAT! SAY THIS:

"To me, he's not attractive in real life but in the book he seems like the best person ever ...(or)... he's not really attractive I don't think, but whatever, LOL! Because I find ____ attractive/cool and maybe you don't."

HAVE FEELINGS! I USED TO BE LIKE THE FIRST ONE!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #63
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah im really hoping that people realize that they're words can really hurt, and i think that they hurt worse when your reading it becasue you can just read it again and again--making it sting even more! and you don't know how the people are saying it either....thats the tough part as well....

thanks for your excellent input dizzyfish ( i love your WI Name)
Old 02-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #64
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

finally, someone who is willing to take a stand! I completely, 100% agree with you. Sometimes, people make rude comments like no offense, but that is really lame and stuff like that! I report when people say stuff like that because it is inapropriate no matter how much people sugar-coat it! Rep for you, my friend!
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #65
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Very good point!
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #66
faith1973

steph1973 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: "No Offense but I'm going to insult you anyway and tell you exactly what I think whether you like it or not!"

I totally agree! Great job standing up!! It's always best to remember the saying your mom always says, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". That's what I try to teach my girls. Proud mom to see you do the right thing! Big Smiles for you!!!
steph1973 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #67
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I so very much agree with you! I seen a person post about their dog. I think if I remember correctly it was a poll. They asked if their dog was cute. I seen some cruel comments. Like my mom always says. " If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing" Great post rep point for you!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #68
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned

binky---i remember seeing stuff like that on dog/cat polls and people are like "no offense but your dog/cat is ugly! How can you like those kind?"

Isn't that just the limit?! BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!!! Ididn't realize how popular this thread was going to get LOL!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #69

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: "No Offense but I'm going to insult you anyway and tell you exactly what I think whether you like it or not!"

O.k. I am new at this but isn't this clearly stated in the rules that this totally unexcepted. Is there a place to turn them in. This could become a type of cyber bullying. I know I sound like an old fashion but. The old golden rule DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU HAVE DONE UNTO YOU always works for me. It is good to see that you all are willing to stand up for what's right.
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #70
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned

Exactly brown eyes!!! That rule will apply to yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever!!! you're techinically right- cyberbullying! that is the worst type of bullying really!! thanks for sharing!
Closed