Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #21
hptonks425

Default Re: No Offense, But I Just Dont Like Those.......

i greatly appreciate all of your comments, but i would also like ot here what ppl who do the sunrise clan, and thse clans think!

and komoda, at the beggining i put no offense, so if u think that what bigduck posted was offensive, u need not post, it would be better to keep it to urself, as we did say no offense!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 09:56 AM   #22
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

I agree. I missed those. I don't like many other RPs.
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:26 AM   #23
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Okay let me make this clear, just because you put 'no offense' in something doesn't make it not offensive. I'm sure that if you said to some one "Your avvie is ugly, no offense" they would be offended. The words "No Offense" don't have magical properties that automatically make everything that is said not offensive. I found that offensive and I should be allowed to state my opinion.

---------- komoda2000 added 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and I don't find that you're being offensive in any way, I found that bigduck is.

Last edited by komoda2000; 07-03-2008 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
Tecytoc2142

well it doesnt have to be highschool just im tired of the cat wolf and dog ones if we were allowed to be non hunting people i would RP again!
Old 07-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #25
allieqcat5
Webkinz :)

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

what are Rps
Old 07-03-2008, 10:31 AM   #26

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

That's exactly what I was thinking!
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #27
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Re: No Offense, But I Just Dont Like Those.......

Well everythning heres gotta be G rated and onyone who has set foot in a high school knows that they are not. So high school RPs would be unrealistic. I would be like those disney chanel show where the worst insult they have is "smelly clarkson"

---------- sadddleprincess added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by allieqcat5
what are Rps
RP stands for Role Play

Last edited by sadddleprincess; 07-03-2008 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #28
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sadddleprincess
Well everythning heres gotta be G rated and onyone who has set foot in a high school knows that they are not. So high school RPs would be unrealistic. I would be like those disney chanel show where the worst insult they have is "smelly clarkson"

---------- sadddleprincess added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

RP stands for Role Play
yeah LOL! It's NOT G! I'm not in high school but even my grades get PG13 sometimes LOL!
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #29
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

we'll i some what agree to a degree, but those can get outta hand, with the crushes, and well, some other stuff, its just not appropriate for younger members

Last edited by runlikethewind; 07-03-2008 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #30
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

I think that pretending to be an animal may be boring to some people and to others really enjoyable. to some people no offense means offense and to others it means no offense. Think on both sides. I do have to agree with you on this but others might find this enjoyable. For a role play we should have more choices like...A day at the mall groceries store or something like that.

---------- lemonwedge added 5 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

I always had this silly question what age is the younger members?!? lol

Last edited by lemonwedge; 07-03-2008 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lemonwedge is offline Female
Closed