Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #231

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No more of these..

in Open Mike, I asked what the big deal was about the Jonas Brothers. I really think that some of this Disney Star stuff should be banned, because one person who liked the Jonas Brothers was swearing and there was at least 2 words that was bleeped out, if not more. That person really hurt FuzzyWuzzy's feelings because it was at FuzzyWuzzy she was swearing at!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #232
Banned
courtneyann09 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is some random stuff. lol.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #233
Webkinz :)

BlueDragster311 is an unknown quantity at this point

I greatly dislike threads with hannah monatana, bf/gf, Jonas brothers and the latter. It should really state information about webkinz, unless of course people want to write about this "stuff" in the open mike section. Otherwise keep it to yourself!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:48 AM   #234
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Macawmama
Some people here are saying just avoid them, but it is literally impossible to when they are in nearly every section. And Lollipop in zeroing in the BF/GF thing is because not only is it annoying, it is inappropriate for most ages here. 8-year old kids are here, and I'm sure most of them have parents who don't want them seeing the BF/GF stuff, which many kids won't be able to avoid. So we are not whining about small things at all.
If you see a non-webkinz related thread NOT in the Open Mike or Pollz section (as per smitchell said they are allowed there as well), then it should be flagged so the mods can move it to the correct section. I personally don't read the open mike or pollz section that often because I just don't have the time or the desire since I am a mom and am too old to care about that stuff. Besides I hear enough about Hannah, the Jonas Bros and who likes who from my grade school aged daughter. These things are important to kids and like I said in one of my previous posts, at least they can be discussed safely here. I can't believe this thread is still going especially since it has been adressed by smitchell weeks ago.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #235
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I think it is ok if they are in the correct section, but I can't stand Miley Cyrus or The Jonas Brothers, they are all so stuck up and they can't sing to save their lives (no offense)
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 11:13 AM   #236
fleuryLOVER2219

fleuryLOVER2219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: No more of these..

idc.......
Old 05-18-2008, 11:40 AM   #237
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Totally agree with u field hockey!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #238

ktgiggles is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I had the same thought too. I am glad you said something.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:41 PM   #239
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

I'm surprised this thread is still open to be honest. Pretty much every aspect of this topic has been covered, and I really don't think there is any more to say. My advice to everyone who doesn't like those threads is just to ignore them the best you can. As of right now, they aren't going anywhere, and you shouldn't let something you can't change bug you. It will on make your time on WI less enjoyable.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:44 PM   #240
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by *ChasingDreams*
I'm surprised this thread is still open to be honest. Pretty much every aspect of this topic has been covered, and I really don't think there is any more to say. My advice to everyone who doesn't like those threads is just to ignore them the best you can. As of right now, they aren't going anywhere, and you shouldn't let something you can't change bug you. It will on make your time on WI less enjoyable.
Wow, great post!! My thoughts exactly. Why get all upset over such a trivial thing...
millieroo is offline Female
Closed