Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #211
[xo]starburst

Default Re: No more of these..

I think this is funny, mostly because half of you agreeing with lollipop have threads in the pollz section asking questions non webkinz related.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 04:58 PM   #212

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Fortunately, I don't! LOL The only poll I ever posted was about WI, which I consider Webkinz Related!
Old 05-17-2008, 06:03 PM   #213
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Well, I do have non related polls, but im talking about Hanna Montana Jonas Brothers BF/GF things...

---------- lollipop8927 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

but most of them ARE webkinz related.

Last edited by lollipop8927; 05-17-2008 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #214
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by TiffanyUchiha11
Well, when someone likes someone, and they think they like them back, they tend to get excited, and maybe want to post something about it......So i kinda Disagree....I have made 1 thread, and it would be Hypocritical for me to say it bugs me, and it really doesnt bother me. Sorry but i Disagree.
I agree with her. i haven't made any threads of that kind yet, but especially for the kids my age (middle school age) tend to get very excited about crushes and stuff. and i feel if we ban the crush thing, then that would be bashing the spirits of the kids (like Sparkleberry, not making fun of her!) i do have to agree with the Disney junk. We should make a section for people to talk about their fav celebs. i don't really like Disney stars anyway. most of them end up drug addicts or doing other crazy stuff.
i know my post is long, but i just had a lot to say! (like always)

---------- i love summer added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

btw i think talking about webkinz all the time can get a little boring. so i like to make and read threads un-realted to webkinz.

Last edited by i love summer; 05-17-2008 at 06:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #215
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Well, I am also middle school aged, and I dont feel like i should be posting that stuff seeing as how this is a webkinz board, we should be talking about webkinz, besides in open mike, and also there are little kids on here. I mean really, do you NEED a poll asking if a guy likes you? You could just have a thread in open mike that asks the question without a poll.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #216
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

I agree and dis-agree,
I think we should LIMIT, not ban (if ya know what I mean). Talking about Webkin ALL-the time gets a little blan. I personly enjoy the polls about crushes and what-not.
OR it would be nice if we could add polls to the open mike section or better yet have anopen mike poll area! I like that idea! (LOL)

Kailo10

P.S. Guys, I have seen some rude tags/comments on this thread so PLEASE be nice! Make it enjoyable for everyone! I could chatter on-and on but i g2g! Have a good night everyone!
Kailo10 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #217
Gifted

kailo10 the open mike poll section is a good idea, though you can already talk about anything you want on the poll section we have.
Old 05-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #218
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Another thing is, people here are too young to have boyfriends and girlfriends.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #219
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by emma_watson_fan
i think the bf and gfones are okay...but there should be a section for "Click on this if you want to see alot of annoying posts about Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers"
LOL I am craking up rite now!
Old 05-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #220
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

i agree there really annoying!! u dont c guys asking guys lol
RachelxXx is offline Female
Closed