Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #201
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Default Re: No more of these..

I agree and I am married too! There are soooo many sites and places to post and blog this! I think this area should be left for inforamation about webkinz! Don't wanna be mean, but come on!
marileemed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 08:23 AM   #202
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I know! These forums are getting kinda full...
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #203
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

i agree tarsky.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #204
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I think on Open Mike it's okay and on Heads to the Pollz too, why heads to the poll? Because it doesn't says: it has to be something related to webkinz on heads to the polls, but on general DIscussions/ Chat it's only about webkinz-related things.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #205

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by flopandfliprule
Well i dont mind. Personally i think if justin and wendy didnt like it, they'd make it agaisnt the rules. i dont really go on the polls section too often. i only use it to have people vote for the winners of contests. i like miley and the jonas brothers, but whats annoying for me is that there is a million WI's next top mdoel contest and a million Animal abuse avvies and siggies. not that i dont love animals!
I totally agree with you about the animal abuse thing! Especially when people say:'Not doing anything is almost the same as abusing them'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hate that! I also love animals a lot, and if I found one being beaten, I would take it away from whoever was beating it. People need to realize that their annoying avvies aren't doing much. We are glad that you are against animal abuse, but please calm down with these avvies and siggies. It would be much more helpful to post a link to a APPROPRIATE site with things about animal abuse, and what to do about it. Almost everyone here knows about animal abuse, and some people are easily rubbed the wrong way, and they may end never doing anything at all, just to spite someone. Don't ask me why, but I have met people who would act just like my description! LOL
And about the APPROPRIATE thing, is I once got on PETA, and they were hatefully screaming that they were going to hand out pamplets named :'Your Mommy Kills Animals!' (It was typed, not a video, but the language they were using conveyed the tone, and it hateful yelling!) I was shocked and disgusted that they were going to show kids pictures of dead, skinned animals to very young children, and drive into their minds that their mother 'kills' animals by wearing fur coats.
Old 05-17-2008, 04:36 PM   #206
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I totally agree but I don't care if in the open mike
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 04:37 PM   #207
ae_girl13

Now that you mention it, it is pretty annoying...I also REALLY hate the ones about like jonas brothers/hannah montana and HSM...its really really annoying, not to be rude/mean...I just don't like them. -AE
Old 05-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #208
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Macawmama
I totally agree with you about the animal abuse thing! Especially when people say:'Not doing anything is almost the same as abusing them'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hate that! I also love animals a lot, and if I found one being beaten, I would take it away from whoever was beating it. People need to realize that their annoying avvies aren't doing much. We are glad that you are against animal abuse, but please calm down with these avvies and siggies. It would be much more helpful to post a link to a APPROPRIATE site with things about animal abuse, and what to do about it. Almost everyone here knows about animal abuse, and some people are easily rubbed the wrong way, and they may end never doing anything at all, just to spite someone. Don't ask me why, but I have met people who would act just like my description! LOL
And about the APPROPRIATE thing, is I once got on PETA, and they were hatefully screaming that they were going to hand out pamplets named :'Your Mommy Kills Animals!' (It was typed, not a video, but the language they were using conveyed the tone, and it hateful yelling!) I was shocked and disgusted that they were going to show kids pictures of dead, skinned animals to very young children, and drive into their minds that their mother 'kills' animals by wearing fur coats.
eeeeeww, gross! Now I totally agree!
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 04:39 PM   #209
believer

it is annoying w/ so many maybe have one per topic
Old 05-17-2008, 04:40 PM   #210

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

The pictures were soooo inappropriate for little children. If I had seen them at 6, I would have had nightmares!
Closed