Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 02:11 PM   #171

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No more of these..

It would definiely help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #172
rainbowfairy45
Gifted

rainbowfairy45 will become famous soon enough

i agree too!!! the free posts were/are being allowed everywhere. i think there should be more containment of boyfriend/girlfriend topics, as well as other intrests (IE: hannah montana, jonas brothers))

it's stuff like this that led to one of the reasons i dont really come on here anymore!!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #173
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

interesting rainbowfairy....
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 02:34 PM   #174
In love with
Webkinz :)

phylis5835 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree. It bugs me.
phylis5835 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 02:36 PM   #175
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

this isn't just a Webkinz fan site. If you're saying all the non-Webkinz related things shouldn't be on here think of all the Member Contests for food. A lot of them are guess the lyrics that has nothing do to with Webkinz. I dont come on here to talk about Webkinz, I come on here to chat and do stuff and to find out about new things on WKW. Hence the Insider part.
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 02:39 PM   #176
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

well..i agree. not because of the not about webkinz part, thouhg. this forum isnt ONLY for webkinz.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:56 PM   #177
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by richeyrox12
this isn't just a Webkinz fan site. If you're saying all the non-Webkinz related things shouldn't be on here think of all the Member Contests for food. A lot of them are guess the lyrics that has nothing do to with Webkinz. I dont come on here to talk about Webkinz, I come on here to chat and do stuff and to find out about new things on WKW. Hence the Insider part.
If you read my first post again, it says "I have no problem with these if they are in the open mike section. Also, I wasn't talking about the contests.. those are totaly fine. I'm not trying to be rude, just that was the point i was making.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 06:03 PM   #178
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

I do know where you are coming from. . . but I kind of disagree.

Yes, this site is mostly about Webkinz. I know. And we do have an Open Mike. And you know how you said that boyfriend/girlfriend things clog up the poll section because they aren't about Webkinz, well, what about the other things? Like 'What books do you like?' or 'Which phone should I get?' You seem to be zeroing in on those particular topics. And sometimes, people get really excited. You have to understand that. And about 95% of the time on those threads, they say 'If you have anything rude, keep it to yourself or you will be reported. I made a thread like that in the Poll section. It got 100% positive posts. Sure, some people didn't care, but they kept it to themselves. Besides, the polls section isn't ONLY for Webkinz.

-pixie
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 06:07 PM   #179
emma_watson_fan

i think the bf and gfones are okay...but there should be a section for "Click on this if you want to see alot of annoying posts about Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers"
Old 05-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #180
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I think the boyfriend/girlfriend threads should have their own section.
Zkat is offline Female
Closed