Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: No More Talking Ads

grr.... those are so annoying!! thanks for trying to stop them Justin, your the best
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #32
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes, those ads are really annoying. They scared me big time when I first saw (heard?) that! I was answering to the voice saying "Oh, that is nice! But, no thank you!" I hope they will go away soon.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:54 PM   #33
My turtle ate all my
Webkinz :)

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

I also got the talking "You have been selected to recieve a free nintendo wii" ad. Fortunately, my parents didn't hear it! I turned the volume off a few seconds later. If they heard it they would have been like "Why did Isabelle enter a contest without asking us if it was OK?!" And I guess we weren't really "selcted" if more then one person got it!
isabelle99 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #34
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Ugh! I absolutely hate these ads! They're so annoying, cuz I usually keep my volume up at a good one, and then all of a sudden " Congratulations, you've been selected to win a free Nintendo Wii". I don't think anyone ever hears it, but still, I almost fall out of my chair, I'm so shocked!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #35
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
I tried my best to stop them, they were annoying me too!!
Does that mean I don't need to PM it to you?
lol
View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
grr.... those are so annoying!! thanks for trying to stop them Justin, your the best
yes they are really annoying
View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
Yes, those ads are really annoying. They scared me big time when I first saw (heard?) that! I was answering to the voice saying "Oh, that is nice! But, no thank you!" I hope they will go away soon.
yeah, they arent even true...
View Post Originally Posted by isabelle99
I also got the talking "You have been selected to recieve a free nintendo wii" ad. Fortunately, my parents didn't hear it! I turned the volume off a few seconds later. If they heard it they would have been like "Why did Isabelle enter a contest without asking us if it was OK?!" And I guess we weren't really "selcted" if more then one person got it!
yeah you shoulnt believe those. Most of the time its a lie.
View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Ugh! I absolutely hate these ads! They're so annoying, cuz I usually keep my volume up at a good one, and then all of a sudden " Congratulations, you've been selected to win a free Nintendo Wii". I don't think anyone ever hears it, but still, I almost fall out of my chair, I'm so shocked!
well it seems everyone falls outa their chair from this. lol
I hope these ads go away soon.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #36
i <3 being a

brittany13star is on a distinguished road

i no dont they no that we no its a scam???!!!
brittany13star is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #37
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

yes it is
most ads like that are
Old 03-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #38
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

i agree. the voices can get pretty annoying too, so whenever i hear one , if i hear a voice for the rest of the day that sounds like the voice on the ad, i get annoyed at that person even if i dont know them
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 07:51 PM   #39
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

hah thats actually pretty funny
Old 03-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #40

Cakesterb is on a distinguished road

Ugh, I know.
Every time I hear those, I jump.
Cakesterb is offline Female
Closed