Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No More Talking Ads

i agree every time i here it i jump out of my seat and turn the volume off (i get scared easily)
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 02:36 PM   #22
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I haven't heard it in a few days, but I was getting so sick of it that I stopped coming as much. It was really annoying!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

The only problem i've had is that when i come to WI something pops up saying "free cursers!" Its really quite annoying. Its probably alright but anything else could be pretty bad...
Old 03-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #24
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you.
That one ad can get really annoying, and it scared me once, lol.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #25
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I totally agree with you about the *talking* ads. If I'm concentrating on
something and that comes on, I jump 10 feet out of my chair!

WI needs ads, but I wish the talkies could go bye bye.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:27 PM   #26
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I hate these ads as well! I have WW running in a different window, so while I'm ansewering Quizzys I WIN A FREE NENTENDO WII!!! lol
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #27
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

yes!! sometimes I'll have my headphones turned up really loud since I was listening to a quiet video and forgot to turn the volume back down, and suddenly I hear "CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A FREE LAPTOP." or something like that and I'm just like "SHUT UP."
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #28
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: No More Talking Ads

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
It scares me too XD
It can get annoying, then my parents are like "What the heck is that?!"
Then...bad things XD
Yeah! My parents hear that "Nintendo Wii" and they say "SPAM!" and boot me off the computer. Then, a "discussion" about "Internet safety" and they turn on really strict filters that think WW is inappropriate.

Blech! Gunk! Gak! No more talking ads!
katykinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #29
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by flowerfan12
i agree every time i here it i jump out of my seat and turn the volume off (i get scared easily)
well the thing is I dont and i still get scared!
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I haven't heard it in a few days, but I was getting so sick of it that I stopped coming as much. It was really annoying!
thats good
maybe it stopped
View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
The only problem i've had is that when i come to WI something pops up saying "free cursers!" Its really quite annoying. Its probably alright but anything else could be pretty bad...
I never get free cursors... only wii's lol
View Post Originally Posted by Desigher
I agree with you.
That one ad can get really annoying, and it scared me once, lol.
lol it scares me a lot.
View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
I totally agree with you about the *talking* ads. If I'm concentrating on
something and that comes on, I jump 10 feet out of my chair!

WI needs ads, but I wish the talkies could go bye bye.
yeah, they get irritating.
once i had like 3 in a row.
View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I hate these ads as well! I have WW running in a different window, so while I'm ansewering Quizzys I WIN A FREE NENTENDO WII!!! lol
haha you probably thought WW was trying something new...lol kidding
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
yes!! sometimes I'll have my headphones turned up really loud since I was listening to a quiet video and forgot to turn the volume back down, and suddenly I hear "CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A FREE LAPTOP." or something like that and I'm just like "SHUT UP."
haha, its usually either a wii or macbook air for me.
View Post Originally Posted by katykinz
Yeah! My parents hear that "Nintendo Wii" and they say "SPAM!" and boot me off the computer. Then, a "discussion" about "Internet safety" and they turn on really strict filters that think WW is inappropriate.

Blech! Gunk! Gak! No more talking ads!
Thats funny.
How is that unsafe though?
you mean like unsafe for your computer?
Old 03-06-2009, 05:31 PM   #30
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I tried my best to stop them, they were annoying me too!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed