Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:30 PM   #11
montanarose9

Default Re: No More Talking Ads

I've never turned my speakers on, so I haven't heard them...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #12
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
If it gives you a virus or has something you don't like about it, I believe you can take a picture and send it to Justin or javogabo
Take a picture? I thought that was for innapropiate ads.
I guess I'll try that though.
Thanks
View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
I've never turned my speakers on, so I haven't heard them...
well, don't lol.
its kinda scary
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

I talked to FIA i think and she said that WI has no controll over the adds in order for WI to stay a free site they have to have the adds.
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #14
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Those do scare me xD

but ever since my dad downloaded this popup blocker on my laptop, I haven't seen any
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
Its not a pop-up. Its a regular ad on the side of the page.
Its scary.
haha
Oh then they need to create an ad blocker, LOL. I never really get those...
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #16
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FunnyHoney
Take a picture? I thought that was for innapropiate ads.
I guess I'll try that though.
Thanks
well, don't lol.
its kinda scary
I think so, but if it's annoying you, I think you can send it in with a reason attached
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Some of these ads that I've seen are really inapropriate for some of the younger users.And if you click on most of those ads, they will harm your computer.

Last edited by kinz kid 8.2; 03-06-2009 at 03:27 PM..
Old 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

koalacookie is on a distinguished road

those ads scare me so bad. i was on here one morning and no one else was awake except me at my house. and all of a sudden i was selected to win a wii! and it was nice and peaceful before the ad and that comes on and it was so loud compared to the silence. i almost screamed and woke everyone up xD
koalacookie is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #19
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

If you spot an ad that you feel is inappropriate, please notify a member of the staff. WI is set up for "Family Friendly" ads, but sometimes one or two make it through that just don't belong. As soon as we know about them, Justin can block the URL so they will never appear again.

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #20
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by cheekiegirl
I talked to FIA i think and she said that WI has no controll over the adds in order for WI to stay a free site they have to have the adds.
Oh, good to know.
View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Those do scare me xD

but ever since my dad downloaded this popup blocker on my laptop, I haven't seen any
Its not a pop-up.
I also have a pop up blocker.
This is a regular ad on the side of the page.
View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
Oh then they need to create an ad blocker, LOL. I never really get those...
Yeah thats a good thing. lol
View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I think so, but if it's annoying you, I think you can send it in with a reason attached
Ok I will do this when I see it again.
View Post Originally Posted by kinz kid 8.2
Some of these ads that I've seen are really inapropriate for some of the younger users *edit* And if you click on most of those ads, they will harm your computer.

Please do not post your age. -FIA
Not always but usually the ads saying you won something can harm it.
View Post Originally Posted by koalacookie
those ads scare me so bad. i was on here one morning and no one else was awake except me at my house. and all of a sudden i was selected to win a wii! and it was nice and peaceful before the ad and that comes on and it was so loud compared to the silence. i almost screamed and woke everyone up xD
haha funny.
My volume isn't THAT loud but they talk really really loud so its kind of freakish. haha
View Post Originally Posted by FIA
If you spot an ad that you feel is inappropriate, please notify a member of the staff. WI is set up for "Family Friendly" ads, but sometimes one or two make it through that just don't belong. As soon as we know about them, Justin can block the URL so they will never appear again.

--FIA
Okay, next time I see it I will screen shot it and send it to Justin.
Closed