Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: No disagreements?

Yes, I think I saw that thread too, I believe it was deleted due to arguing, not disagreeing.
We don't have to all like the same things (it would be really odd if we did), but when people can't disagree politely, that's where the problem is.
I see what you mean by "attacked," I don't mind if someone doesn't like Twilight, but I do mind when they're just judging it from what other people say, or they can't state their opinion politely.
Like, if you don't like Miley Cyrus, why even bother talk about her? Don't bother to be negative, instead, you could talk about something that you actually like.

We all have our own opinions, that's not a crime. As long as we can state them without arguing.

~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #12
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Quote:
Like, if you don't like Miley Cyrus, why even bother talk about her? Don't bother to be negative, instead, you could talk about something that you actually like.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #13
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
I know your talking about me

I am fine with stating opinions but when someone seriously attacks our feeling it does hurt.
No one was attacking, I thought that someone was just wondering that after thosepictures Miley might not be good for a young kid. I was annoyed the thread got closed so I made this one. LOL
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #14
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

It's not like most 4 YOd are searching Google for "naked" pics of celebs
Old 01-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I made a thread about opinion polls about celebs and the trouble they can cause. I agree with larkrose, you won't ever get someone to change their mind. I have seen many polls or other threads where one person would respond in an argumentative way to anyone who disagreed.

I know your talking about me

I am fine with stating opinions but when someone seriously attacks our feeling it does hurt.
I don't think anyone is being singled out I know I have seen lots of people doing this. From what I saw no one was seriously attacking, just saying that they didn't like the person and giving reasons why.

That is why I cringe everytime I see one of those do you like Miley/JB/Twilight...or whatever celeb polls, they cause nothing but trouble.

---------- Tj03 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

No but the question was if she is a good role model for a 4 year old, the fact that the pictures exist is the issue not whether or not the child would see them.

Last edited by Tj03; 01-10-2009 at 05:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #16

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Yes, I think I saw that thread too, I believe it was deleted due to arguing, not disagreeing.
We don't have to all like the same things (it would be really odd if we did), but when people can't disagree politely, that's where the problem is.
I see what you mean by "attacked," I don't mind if someone doesn't like Twilight, but I do mind when they're just judging it from what other people say, or they can't state their opinion politely.

We all have our own opinions, that's not a crime. As long as we can state them without arguing.

~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
yes, i agree with you completley, or iof you can see something is getting into a big argument, dont bother to get into it or post a say about it.

---------- cynthi1234 added 2 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

u should not be posting like this. there are children on this site. and adults who may not want their kids seeing these posts. thank you.

Last edited by cynthi1234; 01-10-2009 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #17
you're not alone

What did I post that was inipropriate? :/
Old 01-10-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
:D

nikilynn has a spectacular aura aboutnikilynn has a spectacular aura about

I was the person that made the Miley thing. I was gone and when I got back the thing was taken off. I would really appriciate if the insider told me why. I didn't even know there was someone that said that. I was just asking if people thought she was a good role mode. It get really annoying when people put rude/offensive/mean things on your polls or any other thing in fact. I didn't do anything so why didn't they just take that part off. I didn't even get to see what most people thought. I try super hard to be totally nice to people on the insider.
Thanks SOOOO much,
~Nikilynn~
nikilynn is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #19
you're not alone

No it was Miss.block's thread.
Old 01-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
:D

nikilynn has a spectacular aura aboutnikilynn has a spectacular aura about

OK, thanks Minimaid! I really appriciate it!
nikilynn is offline Female
Closed