Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 10:39 PM   #21
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No Bad Words, Period!

I do agree completely, except for when the word has an alternate meaning. like, for example

Person 1: How are you? do you still have a cold?
Person 2: Im alright, i think ill s.uck on a throat losenge.

You know what I mean? otherwise, I 100% agree with you. is WI doesn't want you using the word, dont try. its starred out for a reason!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #22
I love being a
Gift Trainee

lovinglizzi has a spectacular aura aboutlovinglizzi has a spectacular aura about

o sorry i said i had to but warm but i meant to put PUT wow thats confusing well it was just a typo OK

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
I do agree completely, except for when the word has an alternate meaning. like, for example

Person 1: How are you? do you still have a cold?
Person 2: Im alright, i think ill s.uck on a throat losenge.

You know what I mean? otherwise, I 100% agree with you. is WI doesn't want you using the word, dont try. its starred out for a reason!
that is sooooo true
Old 05-21-2009, 10:43 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

matt909 will become famous soon enough

i feel the same was i hate how in the trading rooms people say things like bit chew, as, duck, and she hit. they really make me mad and wanting to report the people ! ! !
matt909 is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #24
PrincessKaitlynJ

PrincessKaitlyn is on a distinguished road

i completely agree that bad language shouldn't be allowed in WI or WW, but i also agree with what others have said here. i don't understand some of the words that arent allowed in WW. one of my friends wanted to name one of her webkinz Simon and they said it wasn't allowed. i guess it's sort of close to a bad word, but Simon is a legitimate person's name! it doesn't make sense to me.
PrincessKaitlyn is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #25
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree - this is a family-friendly website.

If you see one, make sure it's reported.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #26
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree! There are better vocabulary words to use!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #27
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I totally agree!
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #28
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for everybody's posts I red 'em all! I agree that if you're using a 'bad word' in a sentence such as 'I'm still su.cking on the ice-pop!', that's not a curse, although it's still starred out. Basically, if the word isn't allowed in the first place, don't take any loop-holes to find a way to use it!! There's a reason why it's starred out!!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #29
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

When you space or put periods in between words like that it is called 'Circumventing the Censors.' Censors were placed there to prevent people from writing offensive words and linking sites that have a bad habit of lifting material from Ganz or for having unverified information.
When you see activity like this, please be sure to 'red flag it' so a Moderator/Administrator can investigate.
There is no need to give examples of HOW to do this.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, doritos for charity?