Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #1
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default A Nice Thing To Do

**This thread was closed but I just wanted to open it again**

If you are just browsing the forums, not knowing where to go, click on a thread that has 0 replies and 1 view. Then post there to make that member feel good. I remember when I would try really hard to post and post but then no one would read it. I was only trying to help people but how can you help when no one sees it in the first place? You can really make someone feel good when you say that their post was good, or welcoming them, or saying congrats to them. Especially new members. This doesn't apply to avvie siggie shops or room design shops.

This is also a great way to...
  • Explore new parts of the forum.
  • Meet new members
  • Meet new friends.
  • Get new ideas!
So as you can see, this will take a positive effect!

Thanks for anyone who read this!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Default Re: A Nice Thing To Do

First f all, your welcome for reading your thread. And second of all, I agree with you completely! I would make the thread owner very happy and proud that their thread has been a hit. Especially those newbies who would like to gain their friendship and have popular threads! Your are also right when you said that it would give you an opportunity to make new friends, explore the forum, and get new ideas. Thanks for the great thread!
[rep]
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Thanks so much! I'm glad that you liked the thread.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Thank you for bring this to everyones attention! It is not cool when n one veiws or repliys to your thread. It makes you feel like no one cares about what you have to say.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
lucky3900
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
Thank you for bring this to everyones attention! It is not cool when n one veiws or repliys to your thread. It makes you feel like no one cares about what you have to say.
your soo right! that's how I feel! you describe it pretty much perfectly!
Old 01-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #6

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

u r soo right! i remeber once i made a contest, and NO-ONE replied to it....ever..it made me feel like i wasn't good enough.

same with my poems page, though. great thinking, rep 2 u for bringing this up.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 12:16 AM   #7
lucky3900
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by cynthi1234
u r soo right! i remeber once i made a contest, and NO-ONE replied to it....ever..it made me feel like i wasn't good enough.

same with my poems page, though. great thinking, rep 2 u for bringing this up.
I'm so sorry you felt that way! That's why we WI members need to support each other and be kind to one another! thank you for the rep!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
lucky3900
Gifted

Hello? ((echo echo)) Hehe! Ok Anyone else?
Old 01-23-2009, 09:28 AM   #9
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

Yes, that is certainly a kind thing to do.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #10
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Yes! Thanks for bringing that up! I was just thinking that I might say something about this. I do that all the time, and hardly ever post on really popular threads. I've made a lot of friends just by doing that. And also, when you are welcoming a new member. Don't just click on the first one that has 35 posts. Scroll down, look around, look at the ones that have 6 posts. Post there.
gracie503 is offline Female
Closed