Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 11:50 AM   #21
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: A Nice Thing To Do

aw, that's a sweet and thoughtful suggestion!

but i agree with JacksMom that you should put some thought into your response on the thread too. try to find something related to the topic to say, so that it's not just a spam post.

thanks for the idea!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #22
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
aw, that's a sweet and thoughtful suggestion!

but i agree with JacksMom that you should put some thought into your response on the thread too. try to find something related to the topic to say, so that it's not just a spam post.

thanks for the idea!
Yes I didn't mean just say good job, I meant like put thought and like actually ANSWER them. Thanks for the input.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #23
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That's is a very nice thing to do. I've made a couple threads, and after 3 days, they're on the second page.. 1 veiw.. 0 replies... it's not the best feeling in the world.
Thanks for pointing this out!
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #24
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Good idea.Rep point.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

This is a great point! Thanks for posting!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #26
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Getting posts on your own thread does feel nice! =] great idea! spread the word!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 05:42 PM   #27
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by -Miss-Webkinz-
Getting posts on your own thread does feel nice! =] great idea! spread the word!
Thanks! Yea everyone should spread the word~ It makes you feel good to get posts, so give them!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:10 PM   #28
Robotzo

Yes, that is a VERY nice thing to do!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
Webkinz=Life

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
If you are just browsing the forums, not knowing where to go, click on a thread that has 0 replies and 1 view. Then post there to make that member feel good. I remember when I would try really hard to post and post but then no one would read it. I was only trying to help people but how can you help when no one sees it in the first place? You can really make someone feel good when you say that their post was good, or welcoming them, or saying congrats to them. Especially new members. This doesn't apply to avvie siggie shops or room design shops.

But members who do post "shop" threads, keep in mind that there a TON of them and most people might not pick yours, over some that have 500 replies and 4 stars.

Thanks for anyone who read this!
While it is a nice thing to do, your not always entirely truthful because why post on a thread that doesn't interest you. I personally post on things and about things that I find interesting, I don't just go up to an empty thread and post baout something I don't care about. : /
Old 10-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #30
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree. I feel that doing that is very thoughtful and kind
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed