Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Be nice, some rules of WI

Hi everyone on WI!

Lately, I've been seeing lots of arguements about
-dissagreement
-taking other peoples' makes
-being rude, not following the rules of WI, and of course, bad language.

As the rules of WI said, this is not acceptable on WI. Please don't post personal information or any of that. WI, in my opinion, is one of the safest websites on the web! Here is how to make this "one step closer towards saftey"!:

If you dissagree with someone, say it in a nice way. Yes, I know many of you heard this but this could be very important on WI. Do not hurt other people's feelings!! Treat others the way you want to be treated, in a good way. For example, a new pet idea you could nicely say this if you dissagree, "Sorry, but I have to dissagree." and explain. Of course you will have to explain because there is no way on saying that you just say "I dissagree". Everyone has their own opinions.

If you like someone's 'make' (such as avvies and signatures), ask! They should feel happy that lots of people like their work. If you just take it without asking, others will think you made it, which you didn't. It's okay if they didn't make it from scratch, such as iconator, ect. (thanks mm for this!) But if they made it on their own, simply ask. If not, don't use it because they said so.

Last but not least, BEING RUDE. As I said before, do not hurt other peoples feelings. Follow the rules on WI. Bad language is not acceptable. Please read all of the rules before you start posting!

If you have any other ideas for some do's on WI, feel free to post it. I would love to hear different opinions. Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #2
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Be nice, some rules of WI

BTW mm is me! xD
Thank you for making this GP!
I gave you a rep!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
BTW mm is me! xD
Thank you for making this GP!
I gave you a rep!
Yep, I seen your thread.
You're welcome.
The rep I didn't really need. xD
Old 10-29-2008, 12:21 AM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Lol
but it was awesome!
Old 10-29-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

I think that the majority of us agree with this. The best thing that we can do to uphold this is to lead by example. If those who are highly regarded on this site excersise this then others will follow. Great thread.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
NPandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Great advice. I am rather new to posting and so I don't really know all the lingo. What is a rep? And, I know this will really sound silly, but what is an avvy? Is it the animated picture under your name?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
you're not alone

I will pm you what a rep is!
Old 10-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by NVAMMOM
I think that the majority of us agree with this. The best thing that we can do to uphold this is to lead by example. If those who are highly regarded on this site excersise this then others will follow. Great thread.
Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by NPandy
Great advice. I am rather new to posting and so I don't really know all the lingo. What is a rep? And, I know this will really sound silly, but what is an avvy? Is it the animated picture under your name?
An avvie is a picture under your name.

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
I will pm you what a rep is!
Thank you for helping NPandy.
Closed