Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Newbie's Help Thread!

Ive seen so many new people asking so many questions. "How do I make a new thread?" "How do I PM?" And so much more. Well, here, Ill answer you're questions. Ive been a member here for quite awhile, Im sure I'll know the answers to many of you're questions!

So, ask away!
Lindsay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
Ladygracie
Webkinz :)

01ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Newbie's Help Thread!

How do I pm? Please help
Old 12-15-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Lil Kinz
dizzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how to PM either
Old 12-15-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
Ladygracie

I still can not find how to pm Please help me!!
Old 12-15-2007, 09:23 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Okay guys! To PM, you'll need to have 10 good posts. Sometime soon after that, you'll be changes from a 'Lil Kinz' to a 'Webkinz ?' What you do when you can PM is you click on the person's username, for example, in this post if you wanted to PM me, you would go to one of my posts and click my username. You're options will be something like 'Veiw Public Profile', 'Send a private Message to Lindsay', 'Find more posts by Lindsay', and 'Add Lindsay to Buddies'. The bolded one, send a private message to Lindsay, will be the one you need. Click on it, and type in you're subject and message, and click send!

---------- Lindsay added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

After that, if you're still having trouble sending/recieving private messages, heres what you do: Click on 'User CP'. Its at the top of the page, below the picture of all the webkinz, in between 'Home' and 'FAQ'. Click on it, then click on 'Edit Options'. Scroll Down until you see a box that says 'Enable Private Messages'. Make sure its checked, then save you're changes.

---------- Lindsay added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Ask if you need any more help!

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-15-2007 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2007, 09:29 PM   #6
Ladygracie

I have 12 webkinz there are not all lil kinz what do I need to do to be able to pm ?????

---------- 01ladybug added 6 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

Thanks I went and it is enabled But I still can't pm

Last edited by 01ladybug; 12-15-2007 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Well, no, its not that you're WEBKINZ are lilkinz. Its just a ranking on WI. But now you're a Webkinz! You can PM now. In fact, Ill send you one!
Old 12-15-2007, 09:54 PM   #8

125137 is on a distinguished road

How do I get a trophy on webkinz???
Old 12-15-2007, 09:57 PM   #9
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 125137
How do I get a trophy on webkinz???
Well, many games, such as Go-Go-Berries, are completely random. Others, such as Bounce-N-Burst, you have to complete so many levels.

I think the easiest one to get is the Bounce-N-Burst. You complete all 20 levels and you get a trophy.
Closed