| 11-18-2007, 07:27 PM || #1 |
Your grandma is a
Join Date: Oct 2007
| | Newbies, come here!
Here is a guide to webkinz insider!!!
How to make a thread!
1. Go to Webkinz Forum at the top right of the page.
2. Click on the topic that you wish to write about.For example, it could be Gamez in Webkinz World, Earning Kinzcash, ect.
3. It will take you to a different page, and then click on New Topic.
4. After you write the title, it will show you different threads that have similar topics and titles. Make sure that you are not repeating anyone else's thread.
5. After you finish writing the thread, scroll down to just below the animal icons, and click Submit New Thread.
6. Good job! You have now learned how to make a thread!
Give yourself a pat on the back!
All about rep points
Rep points are for people that help you with something, are nice,
and who deserves it. A situation that you would give someone a
rep point is: Let's say I lost an item. A person would give me the
phone number and email address and sympathetic words to me.
That person deserves a rep point. You ask,"How do you give a rep
point? I will show you how.
1. You will see a thumbs up picture by the person's name and
avatar. Click on it, and write what you want to write. It could be,
thanks for the help, very helpful, ect. After you're done writing, click on Add to Reputation.
2. It could also be negative. Let's say someone's mean to you. Don't click on the I aprove button. You should see no green dot by it. Then write what you want to write.
3. How to look at you're reputation. Click on user cp. Then, click on user sp home. Go down and you will see a section for reputation points. It will show you the thread that you got the reputation, who gave it to you and what time hey gave it to you.
4. You have now learned all there is to learn about reputation points.
How to make a signature or Avatar
Some people call signature, Siggy. Don't get confuesed, they mean the same thing. How do you get a sinature and Avatar? What are they?I will
explain it to you.
Avatars are the pictures that display below you're username.
How to get an Avatar:
1. Click on user cp, then click on Edit Avatar. You will have a lot of Avatars to choose from. You could also get you're own avatar if you don't like the other ones.To do this, click on upload image from the computer, and just click on the file!
2.To make signatures, click on user cp, and then click on Edit Signature.
You can make up your own one and type whatever you want. However, you are only allowed to have 2 images, and take up 3 lines.
Sorry, I have to go now! I will finish later!
Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 11-18-2007 at 07:32 PM..
| || |