Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 AM   #1
drw
Webkinz :)

drw is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Newbie with some questions

Please forgive me but I don't understand how the partys, hotels, and trading of items works? Once you have permission to attend a party/hotel or have an agreement on an item do you add the person's user id to your friends list on the cell phone and then they invite you over and use kinz post? I'm a mom to four kids here on Earth and one in Heaven but I don't chat or PM so I don't understand a lot of computer stuff please forgive me. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 AM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Newbie with some questions

this is how the parties work. Let say you want to attend one today. Add your username to the thread. So you add the host to your phone and become friends. Come party time, make sure that you are on that color zone. The host will invite you over. It is like you go over a friends house. GIFTS are NOT mandatory to attend, that is in the Party Rules.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:46 AM   #3
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, well I don't really get the points of hotels, for a hotel you just go over to the person's house and kind of stay there for a while with people, kind of like a hotel. Yes, you are right about adding the person to your friends list and then they invite you over. You basically have got it right.

Remember if you have any questions just ask we will help you,
SOCCERPIG12
Old 08-20-2007, 09:47 AM   #4
COWS4YOU

Ususlly you keep the party thread open on WI and so if you get sent home or frozen, you just type on the thread what happend. So the thread is usually the 'chat' line
Old 08-20-2007, 09:50 AM   #5
weaqs

View Post Originally Posted by drw
Please forgive me but I don't understand how the partys, hotels, and trading of items works? Once you have permission to attend a party/hotel or have an agreement on an item do you add the person's user id to your friends list on the cell phone and then they invite you over and use kinz post? I'm a mom to four kids here on Earth and one in Heaven but I don't chat or PM so I don't understand a lot of computer stuff please forgive me. Thanks for your help.
so to have a party you post in the Partay section and wait for people to give you thier username and if you want you can have goodie bags too.Hotels is if you want your webkinz somewhere to sleep for a night.And trading is the gift exchange and you need to have 50 posts and a member for 2 weeks.When are gifted(once you have 50 posts g to the fair gift exchange thread)You create a gift exchange thread in the gift exchange!(there are in sections so you should post in D)Add your WW username,title and in the title when you update it check the time(at bottom of page oplease) and post it in your title.To PM you click on a avatar(the picture under a username for example me)it should say contact information.click send Whoever a PM.

FOR MORE INFO CLICK FAQ AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE UNDER THE HIPPO
Old 08-20-2007, 09:53 AM   #6
abigailcynthia
Gifted

threelabs is an unknown quantity at this point

um , i dont understand at all. theres partys and hotels on this website. how do i get to them , sorry i'm soo clueless.??????
Old 08-20-2007, 09:56 AM   #7
drw
Webkinz :)

drw is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you have goodie bags at partys or do the scavenger hunts?
Old 08-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #8
COWS4YOU

Goody bags: so the party is over and you are sent home. The host will send you something through kinzpost

scavenger hunts: usually the host will put a list of items for you to find. You go over their house and try to find them. write down what room you found them in and once you found everything, reply here on WI where they were.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:30 AM   #9
Gifted

I am the T is on a distinguished road

And when you start trading you don't have to set everything up with showing your WW ID. I don't give out my ID until I am officially in a trade with someone. Although everyone here is so wonderful and nice, I still just think it's the safer thing to do. Good luck *** it all, and have fun!!
Old 08-20-2007, 10:32 AM   #10
Gifted

gidget26 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad someone is asking questions that I don't even know to ask! I been on this site for quite a awhile and I am still totally clueless. I just figured out to respond to these questions!
gidget26 is offline Female
Closed