Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #81
hy just be any old
Gift Guru

fordstar is the cats pajamas!fordstar is the cats pajamas!fordstar is the cats pajamas!fordstar is the cats pajamas!fordstar is the cats pajamas!fordstar is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

Sorry, but my kids were bummed to. They really wanted the wacky virtual pet. I knew it did not come with one and that it only had the game but I bought it anyway. They were sad and bummed out. The only thing I can figure is since wacky is part of webkinz world in the games that he allready lives there so why give you a pet to???
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 06:47 PM   #82
Webkinz :)
carelover is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its just plain stupid......i mean all other things come to life in webkinz world but not the zingoz.i wanted one but but i asked for the ipod shuffle like 1 day before easter so i got the shuffle instead........and im sooooo happy i got the shuffle instead
Old 03-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #83
I love being
Gifted

stjesgirl45 is on a distinguished road

Really? I actually really adore it. It's so cute and the game is alot better than the original one!
Old 03-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #84

angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!angelgirl32403 is the cats pajamas!

I was a little disapointed when i got mine cause it ONLY unlocks the game, but i knew it wasn't an online pet since Ganz & WI said that. The game is very fun though.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #85
frogsoccer910

mal_luvwb910 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree i just got one today and i thought u get the game and virtial they need to laybel it better i was mad when i found out today that it did not have a virtaul pet i was like rip off

Old 03-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #86
Sarahgal7

webkinzgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with Lovetodance167! They should have gotten a virtual pet!

---------- webkinzgirl416 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Hey carelover......... Stupid is a mean word! It's true I saw it on a sticker!

Last edited by webkinzgirl416; 03-24-2008 at 06:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #87
Gift Trainee

icyrings is on a distinguished road

I got one for my son recently, he adores Wacky Zingoz, thing is I KNEW it wasnt a regular webkinz (ie there is no Zingoz online like your regular webkinz.............many many sites will tell you this), I explained this to my son (who hasnt reached double digits yet either) but he still wanted it, he loves it, loves the game too
Old 03-25-2008, 05:43 AM   #88
Jenninkanata
Gifted

Jenninkanata is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Shay100
u actually get 1,500 kinzcash for adopting it a second time
Why would you even bother adopting it a second time???

If you adopt a normal pet (same cost as the Zingoz BTW) you get 2k-3500k per adoption (depending on how many you have adopted) ALSO get a pet PLUS their food plus their PSI PLUS an exclusive usually

Its Not worth it IMHO the $$ for it and the amount you get for it. I mean you don't get any $$ for it the first time you adopt it.

As for the stuffy it is cute and my kids do like it makes noises thats its only saving grace.

---------- Jenninkanata added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
It would also be important to note that it clearly states it includes a FEATURE Code and not a Secret Code. That right there should tell you it's not a virtual pet and just a bonus thing.
Yes but most "parents" and kids alike are not versed in Webkinz Language and don't know the difference Not Everyone is even on this list (which BTW is the best Webkinz info I have seen) and I have been on here and even the ads on Webkinz said that it opened a game nowhere on the adds did it say it didn't come with a pet. (in their catalogue its listed under other (I only found this after buying it and logging it)

Last edited by Jenninkanata; 03-25-2008 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2008, 06:26 AM   #89

mcknnz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just adopted mine yesterday and I named her LoulouClick the image to open in full size.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:43 AM   #90
poodlezrule280
Gifted

poodlezrule280 will become famous soon enough

I thought you could play with the vitual!! Well now I know!! Thanks for sharing!
Closed