Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Shay100 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

u actually get 1,500 kinzcash for adopting it a second time
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 03:01 PM   #72
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Thank you so much, i misunderstood when i read the tag, i guess.....obviously, huh? LOL OK, now i will enter the otherone on the same account, i hope i remember which one.....will it tell me? how do i know? we have 6 accounts????? i am soooo sorry for the questions. I am on treatments and i just can't think clearly sometimes.....this all makes sense.....does it say wz extreme? My kids don't play the game......so that is why i am also a bit confused. i too wish it was an animal for WW altho he is cute........i love hislittle voice and it drives my Westies nutz!:wt:
Only thing I can think of is to check the arcade. There'll be Wacky Zingoz in all of them and Wacky Zingoz Extreme in just one. The voice is adorable, but I'm sure after hearing the same six phrases over and over and over will become grating after a while. He's only two-days-old, so it's still cute...haha.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #73
love being a
Gift Guru

abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!abbotkid is the cats pajamas!

i too was very disappointed and so was my dd even if they didnt come with a virtual pet how bout a doll like arte to decorate i think ganz really made a mistake on this one but i do have to say he is very cute and his talkin is hilarous lol
abbotkid is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #74
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
Only thing I can think of is to check the arcade. There'll be Wacky Zingoz in all of them and Wacky Zingoz Extreme in just one. The voice is adorable, but I'm sure after hearing the same six phrases over and over and over will become grating after a while. He's only two-days-old, so it's still cute...haha.
Thanks, that should work......it is a cute funny voice, i must admit, my 10 month old loves it too! LOL

---------- pblavelle added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dipman
I am also extremely disappointed with this game. Ganz really came up short with this one.
YES, they certainly did.....i guess if you are a kid and not having to pay for it, nothing is a rip off, right???LOL Butw when you spend money to buy at least 2 of everything , one for each kid, it was a rip off.......

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-24-2008 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #75
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

i was to.
but whatever..... my zingoz was only 8.00 ......
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #76
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

i agree!!! I got one for Easter, and I thought more would happen. My brother seems to like it though. It gives you other items in other games. I think it should be the price of a lil kinz
flow484 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #77
MandaRawr

MandaRawr is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have bought him even if there wasn't a code to redeem. I love pressing his tummy. [:
Old 03-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #78
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I know my opinion differs but I'm stating it anyways.

I knew exactly what I was getting. WW said it unlocked a game only and WI said it unlocked a game only it also said if you buy more than one you get 1500kc.

I hate to be the opposing side here but GANZ really can't be too blame when the correct information was given before its release.

IMO the game is NOT the same. I love it actually! lol Its much much easier to rack up kc on it too!

BUT what I was disappointed in, is the fact that it didn't come with anything to show for it. I would have loved for it to come with a virtual statue or better yet a TROPHY!! Kinda like when you unlock all the TC's!

IF you dont really like the first game tho, I wouldn't buy him!

My kids get a kick outta him!!! ♥

Im sorry most of you are unhappy just remember in the future check out !
The NUMBER ONE SOURCE for everything WEBKINZ on the WEB!!!!

Have fuuuunnn!!!!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #79
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

anyone see my idea a few pages back? they probally wont do it with the zingoz but mybe make mini zingoz and thats how they'll work. just go back a few pages to see my idea on zingoz
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #80
tomboy32196

ilikepie32196 is on a distinguished road

stop complaining! u guys get a game and its really cool! i got mine for my birthday and it rocks!
ilikepie32196 is offline Female
Closed