Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:24 PM   #61
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
you could complain but the tag/website do state that it is not a virtual pet. Hopefully they will like the game as they play it more.
It would also be important to note that it clearly states it includes a FEATURE Code and not a Secret Code. That right there should tell you it's not a virtual pet and just a bonus thing.
sara9894 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #62
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
My question tho about this is how do you get the 1200 or 1500 KC that we were supposed to get? It said go to the game and withthat code you would get the KC. I didn't get any KC, did anyone get theirs? I am sooo disappointed with it, it was truly a waste ofmoney, even tho it is cute......my doggies love it, the kids wanted it to be a virtual animal........many don't even play the game but i guess that isn't the point. the point is that everyone wanted it to be an animal.....i want to know at least how to get the KC as we have another to enter but i don't know what to do to get the KC. does anyone know?????????
You get 2500 kc if you put the code in for a second zingoz.
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 02:26 PM   #63
blossumandme

Ok Then! I Will Switch Threads!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:27 PM   #64
browncow199
Gift Guru

cowsrule199 has a spectacular aura about

wow i didn't know it wasn't really a pet. thank you for posting this i was thinking of getting a zingoz because it is cute but now i'll probably spend my money on a real webkinz. thanks so much for posting this
cowsrule199 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #65
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by blossumandme
can you get like, an exclusive item for the arcade other than wishing well???
If a trophy counts as an exclusive then yes.
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #66
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenninkanata
I am VERY Disappointed with the New Zingoz Plus Toy. My girls (early primary) asked for it from the easter bunny for Easter and they got it. We went to adopt him and low and behold all it gives you is the game (which mama will have to play with the youngest) They LOVE the plushy but they had named it and thought a virtual one would come as well...

WHY would Ganz Make a Plushy and not give it a virtual pet??? I mean the game is cute but My girls wanted a Zingoz to play with online??

And for the price of buying 3 of them I could have bought 1- 2 WII games which would be more fun IMHO.... My kids do like the plushy but I wish it came with a virtual pet (or the very least an exclusive toy for their room)

Ideas of who to complain to about this?? They advertise the new plushy and everyone knows a webkins plushy comes with a virtual one WHY change it for this one??
Thanks for the thread, Jenninkanata.

I kind of suspected Zingoz plush wouldn't be all it was 'cracked up to be', which is why I refused to buy one for my grandson's Easter's basket, even though he's been asking for it.
It just seemed a little too 'over the top'.

Besides, I'm not really crazy about endorsing a game that condones slapping something with a stick--it's kind of creepy to me! (Especially when it laughs. I don't think I'd laugh if I got slapped with a stick!)

The posts on this thread make me glad I didn't back down and buy it; thanks everyone for sharing their opinion!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:53 PM   #67
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
The only think the tag promises is that it unlocks the new version of the game. When my daughter entered her code, it congratulated her for being able to access Wacky Zingoz Extreme and noted that if she had already entered a code, she'd be presented with 1200 KC. Since this was her first Zingo code, she unlocked the game. Now if she were to enter another Zingo code, she'd get the KC instead because she already has access to the game.

1st Zingo on an acct = unlocks the game
2nd Zingo on an acct = KC
3rd Zingo on an acct = KC
etc.
Thank you so much, i misunderstood when i read the tag, i guess.....obviously, huh? LOL OK, now i will enter the otherone on the same account, i hope i remember which one.....will it tell me? how do i know? we have 6 accounts????? i am soooo sorry for the questions. I am on treatments and i just can't think clearly sometimes.....this all makes sense.....does it say wz extreme? My kids don't play the game......so that is why i am also a bit confused. i too wish it was an animal for WW altho he is cute........i love hislittle voice and it drives my Westies nutz!:wt:
Old 03-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #68

Shay100 is on a distinguished road

I got the Zingoz for Easter and he is adorable! I named him Ziggy. ( even though u can't name it online.) He says 6 sounds AND unlocks a game! That is NOT a rip off!
Old 03-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #69
Dipman
Gift Guru

Dipman will become famous soon enough

I am also extremely disappointed with this game. Ganz really came up short with this one.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #70
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
Thanks for the thread, Jenninkanata.

I kind of suspected Zingoz plush wouldn't be all it was 'cracked up to be', which is why I refused to buy one for my grandson's Easter's basket, even though he's been asking for it.
It just seemed a little too 'over the top'.

Besides, I'm not really crazy about endorsing a game that condones slapping something with a stick--it's kind of creepy to me! (Especially when it laughs. I don't think I'd laugh if I got slapped with a stick!)

The posts on this thread make me glad I didn't back down and buy it; thanks everyone for sharing their opinion!

I am sooo glad you said that.......i have a little boy who plays and for the little ones especially it is not a good thing........i didn't do my homework before buying, I thought it was an animal like the others , the animal is cute, but my kids don't play with the animals. We have every animal x 2 or x 3 except for 2 of them. We gave most away to the church for the sttuffed toys. MY girl kept some for her bed and he did the same but i don't need any more animals to collect......LOL I buy them and let them decide, i wanted to keep one of each but i have crates FULL of them still. I also gave some to daycares and they really appreciate it. But, Ganz says they are all for kids, i guess maybe older kids but for the younger ones, i don't like this game either. Just my opinion tho.:wt:
Closed