Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:13 PM   #51
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
My question tho about this is how do you get the 1200 or 1500 KC that we were supposed to get? It said go to the game and withthat code you would get the KC. I didn't get any KC, did anyone get theirs? I am sooo disappointed with it, it was truly a waste ofmoney, even tho it is cute......my doggies love it, the kids wanted it to be a virtual animal........many don't even play the game but i guess that isn't the point. the point is that everyone wanted it to be an animal.....i want to know at least how to get the KC as we have another to enter but i don't know what to do to get the KC. does anyone know?????????
Please don't use blue, its reserved for the mods!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #52
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
You put the code in, so now in the arcade, you'll have Wacky Bingoz Extreme. That's it. If you have a second Zingoz plush and enter its code on the same account as the first, you'll get KC because you already have the game unlocked.
Thank you, soooo we don't get the KC when we enter the first code? it only unlocks the game? See, that is confusing, i was going to enter the other code on another acct. to get the kc, but it seems as if you are saying, the first one only unlocks the game, but the 2nd one on the sam eacct. gives you KC????? i am just making sure. i understood the tag to say when you put the code in, it unlocks the game AND gives u the KC also.........am i wrong???? thanks so much for your answers.........
Old 03-24-2008, 02:16 PM   #53
blossumandme

i still like it, it isnt a webkinz, it said on k o o t y k i n z . c o m! my friend has one, and im getting one, so i dpnt agree..
Old 03-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #54
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

The Zingoz are pretty cute but just a game.....
Come on GANZ you could have made it a virtual pet and the game insted of an exclusive.
I for some odd reason love Wacky's voice!!!
I know it's weird but I can't help but to laugh when he goes wheeeee!!!!
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #55
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
Thank you, soooo we don't get the KC when we enter the first code? it only unlocks the game? See, that is confusing, i was going to enter the other code on another acct. to get the kc, but it seems as if you are saying, the first one only unlocks the game, but the 2nd one on the sam eacct. gives you KC????? i am just making sure. i understood the tag to say when you put the code in, it unlocks the game AND gives u the KC also.........am i wrong???? thanks so much for your answers.........
The only think the tag promises is that it unlocks the new version of the game. When my daughter entered her code, it congratulated her for being able to access Wacky Zingoz Extreme and noted that if she had already entered a code, she'd be presented with 1200 KC. Since this was her first Zingo code, she unlocked the game. Now if she were to enter another Zingo code, she'd get the KC instead because she already has access to the game.

1st Zingo on an acct = unlocks the game
2nd Zingo on an acct = KC
3rd Zingo on an acct = KC
etc.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #56
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

ok i'm not sure what your reading on the tag...it says unlocks the extreme version of wacky zingoz...doesnt say anything on the tag about KC
if you add another one to the account that already has one you will get kc...if you put it on a new account you will unlock the game on that account no KC...i'm not sure what other way i can explain this to you
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #57
blossumandme

View Post Originally Posted by maisydog13
The Zingoz are pretty cute but just a game.....
Come on GANZ you could have made it a virtual pet and the game insted of an exclusive.
THATS KOOL! u have 19 webkinz?!?!? woah! i have 81
Old 03-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #58
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

you could complain but the tag/website do state that it is not a virtual pet. Hopefully they will like the game as they play it more.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #59
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by maisydog13
Me, too. I was in stitches the night my daughter got hers. I swear I find the the oddest things hilarious.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:23 PM   #60
blossumandme

can you get like, an exclusive item for the arcade other than wishing well???
Closed