Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #41
hgdobbs, kdobbs
Webkinz :)

lucylou9 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

What? I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "an animal."
lucylou9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 01:50 PM   #42
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by AlbrightRC
you only get KC if you had already entered a code for a zingoz before...
when you enter your code it says right there IF you have already unlocked the game you will receive 1500kc...if this is the only zingoz on your account then you get the game not the money and the game...I think this is a case of people not researching well enough what they are buying before they lay out the money. it could save the child from being dissappointed if the adult knows what they are getting when they buy it
Yeah, this is correct. Because the online bonus for registering a Zingoz is access to the game, they had to do something for anyone who purchased multiple plushes. So if you bought two, you'd get access to the game (from one) and KC (from the second). This is probably why all the previous posts were confusing me; we weren't expecting KC, so we didn't think of it as missing.
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #43
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

you only get KC if you had already entered a code for a zingoz before...
when you enter your code it says right there IF you have already unlocked the game you will receive 1500kc...if this is the only zingoz on your account then you get the game not the money and the game...I think this is a case of people not researching well enough what they are buying before they lay out the money. it could save the child from being dissappointed if the adult knows what they are getting when they buy it
I DID put the code in, and the i wen tot the game. am i doing something wrong? since i didn't get the KC for the first one, i haven't entered the other one on another acct. yyet because i need to make sure i am doing something correctly? do i just go to the wacky zingos game and it will give me the money or do i have to go to and start to play the game? sorry, i am confused.......

---------- pblavelle added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Just how do you unlock the game?????

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-24-2008 at 01:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #44
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

i do agree, very much so. I wouldn't buy it just for a gme. It should have a little zingoz pet that maybe ithe webkinz can play with like when you adopt it you get a "zingo's porthole" and when you walk over and click it then you get pop up like the ebkinz studio where you can play with ad feed andd visit the zingoz. Now THAT would be something to buy!
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:02 PM   #45
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I DID put the code in, and the i wen tot the game. am i doing something wrong? since i didn't get the KC for the first one, i haven't entered the other one on another acct. yyet because i need to make sure i am doing something correctly? do i just go to the wacky zingos game and it will give me the money or do i have to go to and start to play the game? sorry, i am confused.......

Please reread my post....you dont get money...when you enter the code it opens up the game in the arcade that is unlocking the game...if you enter the code for a second zingoz onto this account you will get money for that one since you already unlocked the game with the first...not sure how to explain it any better then this. You entered the code for the first now go to the arcade and the game wacky zingoz extreme should be available for you to play...
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #46
sara9894

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle

You put the code in, so now in the arcade, you'll have Wacky Bingoz Extreme. That's it. If you have a second Zingoz plush and enter its code on the same account as the first, you'll get KC because you already have the game unlocked.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #47
tygerwoman6
Gifted

tygerwoman6 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the clearing up some questions that I had about this toy. I thought it might be different from the other plush animals b/c the tag said that you had to have an already existing account to use the code. The description I read said that you could earn more money on this game, so I was thinking about buying it. Seems like unless you just want the plush it probably isn't worth it.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:07 PM   #48
sara9894

View Post Originally Posted by tygerwoman6
Thanks for the clearing up some questions that I had about this toy. I thought it might be different from the other plush animals b/c the tag said that you had to have an already existing account to use the code. The description I read said that you could earn more money on this game, so I was thinking about buying it. Seems like unless you just want the plush it probably isn't worth it.
You can earn more KC in the new game because the one feature is multiple hits. The Zingo gets hit, and just before it hits the ground, you have another chance to hit it again. On the original, my daughter never got past the 600 mark, but now she's getting 1500+ regularly.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:10 PM   #49
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

You can also earn more money on the new game because he can catch coins as he is flying thru the air.
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #50
sara9894

You can also earn more money on the new game because he can catch coins as he is flying thru the air.
Yup, forgot about that. She was making a bigger deal about the extra hits...haha.
Closed