Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 09:08 AM   #31
sara9894
Webkinz :)

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

Originally Posted by angelcat22;62***92
I don't plan on buying one. I mean, $14.50 for a game?
$14.50?!? I guess we got a deal: $6.50 at our local Gertrude Hawk store the day before Easter. I guess it all depends on which store you buy any of the plushes from; I've seen Webkinz range from $9.99 at Hallmark to $17.50 at Limited Too. The same with trading cards: $2.99-$4.50.
sara9894 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #32
aippr
Gifted

aippr is on a distinguished road

It would be cool to have a virtual zingoz but i hear the game is good!
aippr is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 09:09 AM   #33
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

My husband bought me one for easter and i personally love it...yes a little zingoz walking around ww would have been cute but i knew what i was getting before i purchased it and i'm very pleased...i love the new game and i love to hear him talk...he's my lil squashed banana dude hehe
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 09:27 AM   #34
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Jenninkanata
EXACTLY I just thought kewl this one unlocks the special game as a special present for it or something.

My kids are very young (not double digits) and are EXTREMELY Disappointed with it (Love the doll but wanted to make a Yellow Room for it etc.. It breaks my heart as they CRIED for 30 min after we unlocked the code for it and don't understand why they would make a doll without a virtual ones. And the price for them were the same price as Reg Webkins/ Lil Kins so why couldn't they make a virtual pet as well

It doesn't say on the tag its not adoptable (and I didn't realize it wasn't or else I would have warned the girls) as all the adds on Webkinz was talking about the plush toy and how its special and opens up a new game (Not mentioning that its not adoptable

Oh well we feel bad for them so mama and dada decided that if they put 50% towards another one (as these cost quite a bit) we would put the other 50% towards it..
It does take disappointment to a whole other level when it is your kids that are disappointed! If it hadn't been for a post I happened to see in WI, I would have bought more of the zingoz for my daughter and I. But when I realized it was just a game, my ds still wanted it, but I got dd something else. The tag should be larger for the zingoz, with large letters specifying it is for a game unlock only. I can see how people might thing the game is its PSI, and that the zingoz would be a virtual pet to walk around. There are a lot of people upset that the charm forest bracelet and necklace are not better marked that they do not give you access to the forest.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 09:30 AM   #35
fudge4u2

I know I don't get it. It's stupid.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #36
sara9894

sara9894 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
There are a lot of people upset that the charm forest bracelet and necklace are not better marked that they do not give you access to the forest.
I'm one of them! We bought our daughter the necklace because charms are no where to be found; not a single store in our and two surrounding counties have them (we had family looking). I'm going to call Ganz today to complain about the necklace not allowing access to the Charm Forest because my daughter was very disappointed. I still have the packaging, and it states "Enter the Magical Charm Forest on Webkinz World!" on the front and "Enter this FEATURE CODE at the Code Shop in Webkinz World and enter the Magical Charm Forest." on the back! Seems rather straight-forward to me!
sara9894 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #37
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: New Zingoz Plus toy - DISAPPOINTED

View Post Originally Posted by sara9894
The game for the most part is the same, but there's a new feature that allows for multiple hits of a single Zingo. I'd personally be disappointed because there's really nothing new about it, but my daughter loves that she can hit further than she could in the original. Her having fun makes it all good for me...as long as the glitches stay minimal.
My question tho about this is how do you get the 1200 or 1500 KC that we were supposed to get? It said go to the game and withthat code you would get the KC. I didn't get any KC, did anyone get theirs? I am sooo disappointed with it, it was truly a waste ofmoney, even tho it is cute......my doggies love it, the kids wanted it to be a virtual animal........many don't even play the game but i guess that isn't the point. the point is that everyone wanted it to be an animal.....i want to know at least how to get the KC as we have another to enter but i don't know what to do to get the KC. does anyone know?????????

Last edited by Karen; 03-24-2008 at 02:24 PM.. Reason: Please do not use royal blue ink.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:38 PM   #38
hgdobbs, kdobbs

lucylou9 will become famous soon enough

I don't think that making a virtual pet would be a very good idea with the Wacky Zingoz. I mean, what would you name it? I would rather play the game. I mean, a Zingoz pet?
lucylou9 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #39
AlbrightRC
Gift Guru

AlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socksAlbrightRC rocks our collective socks

you only get KC if you had already entered a code for a zingoz before...
when you enter your code it says right there IF you have already unlocked the game you will receive 1500kc...if this is the only zingoz on your account then you get the game not the money and the game...I think this is a case of people not researching well enough what they are buying before they lay out the money. it could save the child from being dissappointed if the adult knows what they are getting when they buy it
AlbrightRC is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #40
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lucylou9
I don't think that making a virtual pet would be a very good idea with the Wacky Zingoz. I mean, what would you name it? I would rather play the game. I mean, a Zingoz pet?
sorry, that is what I meant, an animal .........
Closed